It's never too early, right?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
BigFatHippo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: It's never too early, right?

Postby BigFatHippo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Thanks, worried about 3b but nobody's gonna give up a top 5 3b so I'll have to play it out for awhile and see if Headley lives up to the hype he used to have.

Had to give $70 for Pujols but I don't care, never owned him and it's about time! Got Strasburg for 10 towards the end of draft when everybody was filling their staffs. 10 bucks for Strasburg in a keeper? Me like him for about 4 years. Then he'll be $25 and will have to reconsider.........

Steve
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: It's never too early, right?

Postby Steve » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

And here's how it ended up:

C Montero $7
1B Votto $26 (kept)
2B Cano $15 (kept)
3B Stewart $5 (kept)
SS Reyes $35
CI Dunn $15
MI Desmond $1
OF Car-Go $5 (kept)
OF Grandy $15 (kept)
OF Bay $23
Util BJ Upton $20
SP Cain $15 (kept)
SP Bills $17
SP Baker $9
RP Wilson $9
RP Dotel $12
P Ubaldo $15
P Oswalt $7
BN Pence $9
BN Slowey $7
BN Chapman $4
BN Nunez $9
BN Madson $3
BN Stanton $1

Better team than last year I think, as I watched the money more carefully. So carefully, in fact, that I had $15 left over - idiot! That said, with approx 60 top guys kept and only 3 OF, there wasn't a whole lot to throw your money around on after the initial flurry of big spending. Still...

Didn't really have a spot for Pence, but $9 seemed a nice price, same with $4 for Chapman. Spent too much on a catcher though. Fire away...

10 team keeper.

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P. 7 x BN.

Scoring categories:

Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Strikeouts (K), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP), Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP).
Do you drop a $9 Baker for one of:

Kuroda, Kennedy, Pelfrey or Correia? Don't see too many other droppable options...
This IS my f**king outlet!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”