Help! My Team Is Falling Rapidly Downward

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Help! My Team Is Falling Rapidly Downward

Postby LadyScorpio » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am

Hey Grey!

I know it's just the 2nd week of the season, but thanks to ALL of the injuries on my squad, my team is falling rapidly down the standings. Need advice!!!! To recap...10 team, roto, 6x6, keeper, saves+holds league. Keepers are highlighted in bold. Bobby Dalbec isn't producing. Should I drop him for T. Shaw, E. Longoria, Moran, Asdrubal or Y. Gurriel? Likewise, Cronenworth isn't doing much. Should I grab Asdrubal, A. Simmons, L. Arrarez, Wendle or H. Alberto to replace him? Lastly, do you think that Alzolay is worth an add?

C - McCann
1B - Bellinger (this guy can't seem to stay healthy)
2B - Merrifield
SS - H. Kim
3B - Rendon
CI - Dalbec
MI - Cronenworth
OF - Acuña, Castellanos, Laureano & S. Marte
U - L. Taveras & Baddoo
IL - Grisham & Tatis (THIS 1 REALLY hurts!!)
NA - Kirilloff
SP - Bieber, Maeda, Mahle, Means, J. Montgomery & S. Gray (IL)
RP - Castillo, Montero, C. Green, Pomeranz, T. Rainey & Hand (IL)
NA - Sixto

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lady Scorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Help! My Team Is Falling Rapidly Downward

Postby Grey » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:40 am

Hey Grey!

I know it's just the 2nd week of the season, but thanks to ALL of the injuries on my squad, my team is falling rapidly down the standings. Need advice!!!! To recap...10 team, roto, 6x6, keeper, saves+holds league. Keepers are highlighted in bold. Bobby Dalbec isn't producing. Should I drop him for T. Shaw, E. Longoria, Moran, Asdrubal or Y. Gurriel? Likewise, Cronenworth isn't doing much. Should I grab Asdrubal, A. Simmons, L. Arrarez, Wendle or H. Alberto to replace him? Lastly, do you think that Alzolay is worth an add?

C - McCann
1B - Bellinger (this guy can't seem to stay healthy)
2B - Merrifield
SS - H. Kim
3B - Rendon
CI - Dalbec
MI - Cronenworth
OF - Acuña, Castellanos, Laureano & S. Marte
U - L. Taveras & Baddoo
IL - Grisham & Tatis (THIS 1 REALLY hurts!!)
NA - Kirilloff
SP - Bieber, Maeda, Mahle, Means, J. Montgomery & S. Gray (IL)
RP - Castillo, Montero, C. Green, Pomeranz, T. Rainey & Hand (IL)
NA - Sixto

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lady Scorpio
It's kinda 1st week Dalbec for Moran -- hold Cronenworth -- forget Adbert for now
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Beardawg
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Beardawg » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:41 am

I think your team looks great, hold strong!
the pandemic killed my 17 year keeper league, now a 6 team redraft this year, and it's actually kind of wild. Any long-time commenters interested to restart a keeper league in 2022 hit me up.

LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby LadyScorpio » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:54 pm

It's kinda 1st week Dalbec for Moran -- hold Cronenworth -- forget Adbert for now
Thanks, Grey for ALL your help with my teams!!!
I think your team looks great, hold strong!
Thank you too, Beardawg!!
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”