12-Team Dynasty Salary Cap Startup - 9 spots - $155 entry - salaries, contracts, prospects farm system

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
hwknoche07

12-Team Dynasty Salary Cap Startup - 9 spots - $155 entry - salaries, contracts, prospects farm system

Postby hwknoche07 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Hey all! I’m the commissioner of a new startup 12-team Dynasty salary cap league on Fantrax. We have 9 spots available, $155 minimum per person, and we’re looking for serious players as this league features an auction startup draft, salaries for each player, contracts, and a farm system. Players who eat, sleep, and breathe this. The league isn't the most intense you'll find (like 250 player farm systems through A, AA, and AAA), but I'd like it to be very intense and very competitive. We’re looking for players who will all be very active in trade talks, constantly trash-talking should they choose, and extremely active. It should be for $155 per person! I'm looking to get the most active players who love this as much as we do and take this seriously. So if you're on the fence, or don't care that much, don’t know prospects/deep knowledge of fantasy baseball, know you're not gonna trade or anything like that, please just save the space for someone else. Listed below are the rules of the league as well as things we’re looking for in players. P.S. not all of the rules are finalized, and we’d love to chat as a league so that everyone loves the league they’re playing in (things such as entry fee, or certain salary rules)

1. The league will be a minimum of $155 to join - open to raising if the league agrees.
2. This will be a 12-team league with 26 roster spots, 17 active (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 Utility - 3 SP, 2 RP, 2 Pitchers), and 9 bench spots. 15 minor league spots *farm system*
3. This is a 13X13 league - Hitter: R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, Fielding Percentage (FPCT), AVG, OPS, Outfield Assists (OFA) - Pitcher: Innings Pitched (IP), W, L, Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Earned Runs (ER), HR, Ks, ERA, WHIP, K/9, Blown Saves (BSV)
4. Each team will have a $200 Million budget for the draft. The money you spend on your player will become their salaries. Each year will have a similar salary cap as we will hold rookie/minor drafts each year after that. Contracts are default 3 years, with players being available for mega deals.
5. There will be 6 that make the playoffs, payouts to the top 4 with 4th getting their money back. At $155, 1st will get $900 with the regular season leader pocketing $60 for being the best regular-season team.
6. Players must be engaged, and active. No harassment or obnoxious behavior will be tolerated. Team names will be reviewed by me as the commish. League fees will be through the Fantrax treasury. And simply put, I'm a laid-back guy looking to have some fun and I truly believe a hardcore serious league is much more fun than one that's not taken seriously. Competitiveness is where the fun is at. So if there's a player that just isn't fitting the vibe or following the mantra of the league, I have no problem replacing members moving forward, so long the league agrees.
All in all, if you’re interested and are looking for a super fun, competitive league, then this is it. Please DM or message me if interested and I’d love to chat! You can comment here as well. If not made clear (or you skipped to the end) you must have a vast knowledge of dynasty baseball and prospects as well as this will be a very seriously-run league with a farm system, salaries, and everything. Welcome to League 108!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”