Winning My League

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Winning My League

Postby LadyScorpio » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:02 am

Hi Grey!

I'm back AGAIN!! Last time I wrote to you, I was in 5th place and I'd kept my standing there until last night!! My offense was a NO SHOW and my pitching was okay. As a result, I am now in 6th place out of 5th by only half a point. Still, I REALLY wanna win my league and I'm falling short!! Some of it's been bad luck (A. Reyes, Ohtani, Acuna), but the rest, I just don't know. I really need to boost my pitching. I don't think I can boost my offense too much, but we'll see. Naturally, all of the best pitchers are taken. Wanted to know if you thought adding Bleiber or Loaisiga would be worth it for me or if I should trade for an SP2? No one's gonna wanna part with their SP1 unless I give them Trout in exchange, which I'm NOT willing to do. I am behind in Ks and Wins, but I can gain ground in ERA, WHIP & K/BB. Also, Kemp and Dickerson have both cooled off as of late. Para and CarGo are both available in my league. Should I add 1 or both of them? Lastly, Gallo is hurting my AVG & OPS. Should I drop him and add Healy? I am behind in RBI & AVG (and I just DON'T understand why I lag in RBIs. Acuna better come back in BEAST mode!!!) Please advise.

To Recap...10 team, roto, 6x6, keeper league!

C - Suzuki
1B - Freeman
2B - Duffy
SS - Asdrubal
3B - Andujar
CI - Gallo
MI - Peraza
OF - Trout, Springer, Kemp & Cruz
U - Dickerson & Inciarte
BN - Acuna (DL) & Calhoun (NA)
SP - Happ, Rodon, Berrios, Foltynewicz, Buehler (DL) & Ohtani (DL)
RP - Treinen, Rodney, Greene, Rondon, Minter, Winkler & Betances

ANY advice that you can provide would be MUCH appreciated!

Many thanks,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Winning My League

Postby Grey » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:22 am

Hi Grey!

I'm back AGAIN!! Last time I wrote to you, I was in 5th place and I'd kept my standing there until last night!! My offense was a NO SHOW and my pitching was okay. As a result, I am now in 6th place out of 5th by only half a point. Still, I REALLY wanna win my league and I'm falling short!! Some of it's been bad luck (A. Reyes, Ohtani, Acuna), but the rest, I just don't know. I really need to boost my pitching. I don't think I can boost my offense too much, but we'll see. Naturally, all of the best pitchers are taken. Wanted to know if you thought adding Bleiber or Loaisiga would be worth it for me or if I should trade for an SP2? No one's gonna wanna part with their SP1 unless I give them Trout in exchange, which I'm NOT willing to do. I am behind in Ks and Wins, but I can gain ground in ERA, WHIP & K/BB. Also, Kemp and Dickerson have both cooled off as of late. Para and CarGo are both available in my league. Should I add 1 or both of them? Lastly, Gallo is hurting my AVG & OPS. Should I drop him and add Healy? I am behind in RBI & AVG (and I just DON'T understand why I lag in RBIs. Acuna better come back in BEAST mode!!!) Please advise.

To Recap...10 team, roto, 6x6, keeper league!

C - Suzuki
1B - Freeman
2B - Duffy
SS - Asdrubal
3B - Andujar
CI - Gallo
MI - Peraza
OF - Trout, Springer, Kemp & Cruz
U - Dickerson & Inciarte
BN - Acuna (DL) & Calhoun (NA)
SP - Happ, Rodon, Berrios, Foltynewicz, Buehler (DL) & Ohtani (DL)
RP - Treinen, Rodney, Greene, Rondon, Minter, Winkler & Betances

ANY advice that you can provide would be MUCH appreciated!

Many thanks,
LadyScorpio
Drop Gallo and add Healy, Dickerson for Parra when Parra's about to go to Coors, so not now, and Acuna will likely be back by the time Parra goes back to Coors, so this is a long way of saying hold Dickerson or pick up someone else...

Trade Cruz for an SP? Maybe Morton-type? Either way, you should add Loaisiga and Bieber if you can -- you don't need both Braves relievers -- lose Winkler for Bieber, not sure who else to lose for Loaisiga
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”