Pick 3 keepers

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
tripler0425

Pick 3 keepers

Postby tripler0425 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 pm

We are able to keep 3 players and 1 alternate in case on of the keepers are injured prior to the start of the year. Here is my list of potential keepers. For our draft it is part auction for all starters and then snake draft for the bench players. Our salary cap is $60 for starters. RIght now I am thinking of keeping Scherzer and Degrom for a nice 1-2 punch to build around and then Bellinger as my 3rd keeper. Gallo or Stroman as alternate. I was thinking of trying to trade Degrom $6 in order to get Severino $.50. To kind of give you an idea of what the top SP go for in the auction here is a quick break down. Kershaw $13, Bumgarner $10, Sale $10, Kluber $7.75, Strasburg $7, Archer $5, Martinez $3. Other good starters go in the $3-$5 range. Who do you think are the best 3 keepers and 1 alternate for this upcoming season.

Scherzer $9
Degrom $6
Bellinger $.50
Shaw $.50
Odor $4.25
Bregman $5
Gallo $.50
McCullers $2.75
Stroman $1.25
Here is my team in a 11 team roto league. Here are the scoring categories for the year. H, HR, OBP, R, RBI, SB, ERA, KD9, QS, SV+HD, W, WHIP. Our salary cap for the auction part of the draft was $60 and then we did a snake draft for the reserves who are all $.50. Now that the season starts our salary cap is $75.
C: Gomes $.50
1B: Abreu $10.50
2B: Merrifield $3
3B: Escobar $.50
SS: Alex Bregman $5
MI: Javier Baez $.50
CI: Moustakas $.75
OF: Yelich $3.75, Bryant $16, Thames $.50 Schwarber $.50
U: DeJong $.50
SP: Scherzer $9, Bauer $1.25, Ray $.50, Snell $1, Maeda $.50
RP: Treinen $.50 and Morrow $1, Will Smith $.50

Bench
C: Ramos .$50, MI: Gleyber Torres $.50, OF: Deshields $.50, Jones $1.50, SP: Carlos Rondon $.50, Teheran $.50, Soroka $.50. RP: Osuna $2.50 S, Arano $.50

Grey

Re: Pick 3 keepers

Postby Grey » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:33 am

We are able to keep 3 players and 1 alternate in case on of the keepers are injured prior to the start of the year. Here is my list of potential keepers. For our draft it is part auction for all starters and then snake draft for the bench players. Our salary cap is $60 for starters. RIght now I am thinking of keeping Scherzer and Degrom for a nice 1-2 punch to build around and then Bellinger as my 3rd keeper. Gallo or Stroman as alternate. I was thinking of trying to trade Degrom $6 in order to get Severino $.50. To kind of give you an idea of what the top SP go for in the auction here is a quick break down. Kershaw $13, Bumgarner $10, Sale $10, Kluber $7.75, Strasburg $7, Archer $5, Martinez $3. Other good starters go in the $3-$5 range. Who do you think are the best 3 keepers and 1 alternate for this upcoming season.

Scherzer $9
Degrom $6
Bellinger $.50
Shaw $.50
Odor $4.25
Bregman $5
Gallo $.50
McCullers $2.75
Stroman $1.25
Bellinger, Scherzer, deGrom -- Maybe Gallo or Shaw, but rest don't jump out
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

tripler0425

Postby tripler0425 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

Scherzer $9
Degrom $6
Bellinger $.50
Shaw $.50
Odor $4.25
Bregman $5
Gallo $.50
McCullers $2.75
Stroman $1.25
Bellinger, Scherzer, deGrom -- Maybe Gallo or Shaw, but rest don't jump out
Ok so I should hang onto deGrom $6 instead of trading him for Severino who is $.50
Here is my team in a 11 team roto league. Here are the scoring categories for the year. H, HR, OBP, R, RBI, SB, ERA, KD9, QS, SV+HD, W, WHIP. Our salary cap for the auction part of the draft was $60 and then we did a snake draft for the reserves who are all $.50. Now that the season starts our salary cap is $75.
C: Gomes $.50
1B: Abreu $10.50
2B: Merrifield $3
3B: Escobar $.50
SS: Alex Bregman $5
MI: Javier Baez $.50
CI: Moustakas $.75
OF: Yelich $3.75, Bryant $16, Thames $.50 Schwarber $.50
U: DeJong $.50
SP: Scherzer $9, Bauer $1.25, Ray $.50, Snell $1, Maeda $.50
RP: Treinen $.50 and Morrow $1, Will Smith $.50

Bench
C: Ramos .$50, MI: Gleyber Torres $.50, OF: Deshields $.50, Jones $1.50, SP: Carlos Rondon $.50, Teheran $.50, Soroka $.50. RP: Osuna $2.50 S, Arano $.50

Grey

Postby Grey » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:33 am

I'd want Severino
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”