Want to Add one more SP. Who You Got?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
shill

Want to Add one more SP. Who You Got?

Postby shill » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:39 am

See my team and league settings in the sig. I have an open roster spot so I want to add one more SP. Who would you take from these options:

Pomeranz
Volquez
A Sanchez
Heaney
Nola
Iwakuma
Chen
Leake
Fiers
Maeda
LEAGUE CHAMPION - '10, '12, '14, '17
Yahoo 10 Team H2H Daily Roster includes 4 SPs, 3 RPs, 3 OFs, All position players
Hitting - OBP, SLG, HR, RBI, SB, R
Pitching - QS, IP, SV+HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/9
C - Grandal
1B - Rizzo
2B - A Mondesi
SS - Lindor
3B - E Escobar
OF - Judge
OF - Heyward
OF - E Rosario
UTI - G Urshela
BN - Dahl (DL), S Castro
SP - J Berrios, Corbin, Odorizzi, Giolito, Minor, Manaea
RP - R Pressley(DL), T Rogers, I Kennedy, A Bradley

Grey

Re: Want to Add one more SP. Who You Got?

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:32 am

See my team and league settings in the sig. I have an open roster spot so I want to add one more SP. Who would you take from these options:

Pomeranz
Volquez
A Sanchez
Heaney
Nola
Iwakuma
Chen
Leake
Fiers
Maeda
Chen
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Special_K

Re: Want to Add one more SP. Who You Got?

Postby Special_K » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 am

Stream especially in a Quality Starts league. I have found that I can match QS% and K/9 of a top 40 SP performance with streaming(depending on league size). ERA/WHIP may be a little higher but you can manage that with the relievers you use when not streaming.
Figure how many starts per week you will need to get you to your Game Starts limit. (GS limit minus GS by current rostered rotation divide by weeks left in season).

Use streamonator and pick up a SP before his start...use the roster spot when not streaming on hitters or relievers.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”