Injuries everywhere...help

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
Dash

Injuries everywhere...help

Postby Dash » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 pm

First Greinke, now Reyes and possibly Stanton. I already have Granderson and Ortiz that are on the DL and I only have 1 DL spot and 3 bench spots in this league. I do have a pretty strong lead in this league, but it is scary when the HR leader on your squad is Coco!! Prince will be strong and hopefully Kemp and Zimmerman will come around and not get hurt. This could be a long year.

I could try to trade my injured guys but who would give a decent return for Reyes out for 1-4 months, Greinke out 8 weeks, and Granderson out another month? Also, these guys are on the no drop list so I can't just drop them. Again, this could be a long year!

Here are some MI guys on the wire that I could pick up in place of Reyes. Probably drop Jansen. Who should I pick up?
D. Murphy
Espinosa
N. Walker
Scutaro
Gyorko
Cozart
Bonifacio (not 2B or SS eligible yet, but should be soon)

Any other thoughts or advice with all of these injuries?

Mauddib

Re: Injuries everywhere...help

Postby Mauddib » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 am

I would probably roll the dice with Bonifacio. He should become the starter at least until the Jays make a trade.

Dash

Postby Dash » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:47 am

Thanks for the help. Now it looks like Coco has gone down too, surprise surprise. I may have jinxed him with my earlier comment about leading my team in HR.

Coco is droppable, right? Surely I can pick up a decent run/steal guy to fill his spot off the wire, so no real reason to try to stash him, especially with all of the other guys I'm trying to stash. Agree?

Mauddib

Postby Mauddib » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am

Yep, Coco is dropable. He wasn't going to keep it up anyway.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”