Made some moves, how does the squad look?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
inertiatic
Sponsor
Sponsor

Made some moves, how does the squad look?

Postby inertiatic » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 pm

I've made some moves in my dynasty league (settings/full roster in sig) and I'm feeling pretty good about my chances this season (finished 2nd last year). So of course I'm worried, if I like my team I'm destined to do poorly right? Here are my most recent moves:

1- After acquiring Wright for Tex, I panicked when news of his abdominal tear hit. Another team was dangling Zimmerman for an SP and I offered Hamels. Guy accepted and now I have two 3B with ???? I'm thinking as soon as Wright performs well I try and flip him for maybe a 1B. Or do I hold tight and wait for someone to need a 3B and take the best offer?

2- I was offering Ortiz around for relievers and didn't get a bite. I did however manage to get someone to give me Morrow for him. I didn't need an SP, but I got a younger guy with upside. Plus I got SOMETHING for old-azz-about-to-be-worthless Papi. That's a win right?

Any suggestions on the team? Weaknesses I see are AVG and SV's. Anything I'm missing?

P.S. I'm holding Yonder Alonso right now for the 1B potential as a keeper. Would you drop him for Rizzo, Jurickson Profar or Henry Rodriguez (WAS RP)?
10 tm H2H Dynasty (3rd Year)
7X7 + TB, OPS & Holds, QS
C- Weiters
1B- Goldy
2B- Ever-Cab
3B- Longoris
SS- Tulo
OF-(start 3) Braun, C. Davis, Kemp, Marte, Cuddyer
UTIL- Votto, one of the above OF
Bench- 1 spot for a hot-schmotato

SP- Greinke, Latos, M. Moore, Medlen, Iwakuma, Hamels, Gausman, E. Ramirez, H. Bailey, T. Walker, J. Tallion, M. Pineda, I. Nova
RP- A. Reed, R. Soriano, G. Holland, Balfour, D. Smyly
DL- B. Beachy

Grey

Re: Made some moves, how does the squad look?

Postby Grey » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

1- After acquiring Wright for Tex, I panicked when news of his abdominal tear hit. Another team was dangling Zimmerman for an SP and I offered Hamels. Guy accepted and now I have two 3B with ???? I'm thinking as soon as Wright performs well I try and flip him for maybe a 1B. Or do I hold tight and wait for someone to need a 3B and take the best offer?
Flip Wright if he starts off well...
2- I was offering Ortiz around for relievers and didn't get a bite. I did however manage to get someone to give me Morrow for him. I didn't need an SP, but I got a younger guy with upside. Plus I got SOMETHING for old-azz-about-to-be-worthless Papi. That's a win right?
Win
P.S. I'm holding Yonder Alonso right now for the 1B potential as a keeper. Would you drop him for Rizzo, Jurickson Profar or Henry Rodriguez (WAS RP)?
Just hold him for now...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”