Drafting Young Pitching in a Keeper

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
A-Rod's Cousin

Drafting Young Pitching in a Keeper

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

It's a 10 team h2h keeper league that's 290 players deep. You can keep anybody you want and their values increase 3 rounds each year. My lineup and the top of my rotation are pretty much set, and i'm looking to find some young pitching that can be potential cheap keepers going forward. I'll have 3 picks at the end of the draft and i think these guys are most likely to still be on the board:

Trevor Bauer
Peacock
Lance Lynn
Shelby Miller
Teheran
Jarrod Parker

I can afford the roster spot for a couple months if whoever i draft starts in the minors. My team should be a playoff contender again this season, so i'm really more focused on the 2nd half than the immediate future for these couple of picks. I'd like to avoid an innings cap if possible, so a guy that gets the call later may not be a bad thing if it means he'd be available for h2h playoffs. How would you rank those guys in this situation? Thanks.

Grey

Re: Drafting Young Pitching in a Keeper

Postby Grey » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Miller
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”