Championship week pitching

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
pablo

Championship week pitching

Postby pablo » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:48 pm

10 team Yahoo H2H. Cats and team in sig. 8 Keepers.

Eked into the playoffs in 4th place, won semi, now in final wk.

There are 5 moves a week, I used 4 already.

As an underdog, decided on a no guts/no glory pitching strategy (esp. after leaving Luebke on the bench @col). That strategy gave me Anibel's 3 run, 5.40 era performance today.

Opponent mowing everyone down on .OBP, SLG, other offensive cats. Has Weiters, Fielder, Kinsler, Bautista, Gardner, Stanton, Werth, Tulowitzki, Beltran

Question 1: Run McCarthy out tomorrow against TEX?
Question 2: will McCarthy or Sanchez see another start?
Question 3: looking at Ben Revere for xtra steals, and someone to play as guys start to sit. Worth my last move? Who to drop?

Cheers

Grey

Re: Championship week pitching

Postby Grey » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 am

10 team Yahoo H2H. Cats and team in sig. 8 Keepers.

Eked into the playoffs in 4th place, won semi, now in final wk.

There are 5 moves a week, I used 4 already.

As an underdog, decided on a no guts/no glory pitching strategy (esp. after leaving Luebke on the bench @col). That strategy gave me Anibel's 3 run, 5.40 era performance today.

Opponent mowing everyone down on .OBP, SLG, other offensive cats. Has Weiters, Fielder, Kinsler, Bautista, Gardner, Stanton, Werth, Tulowitzki, Beltran

Question 1: Run McCarthy out tomorrow against TEX?
Question 2: will McCarthy or Sanchez see another start?
Question 3: looking at Ben Revere for xtra steals, and someone to play as guys start to sit. Worth my last move? Who to drop?

Cheers
Hold your last move for right now.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

pablo

Postby pablo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:33 am

Sure.

Start McCarthy tonight?

Grey

Postby Grey » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Yup
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”