Keeper League Team Review

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
inertiatic
Sponsor
Sponsor

Keeper League Team Review

Postby inertiatic » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Team in sig, dynasty league 1st year and no restrictions on length of keepers.

I think I have a chance to win this league but I need to make a few moves. My RP situation went to hell along the way and I punted saves early. I was chasing holds with a few guys but better pick-ups came along and I ended up where I am.

I'm planning on trading a few guys and definitely upgrading/solidifying 2B, 3B and even SS. Hopefully I can also get a guy like Venters or Clippard and have a chance to win holds every week, as saves are not really an option anymore. I think my trade-able assets can get me some good pieces but I don't wanna sell guys short.

So what is the consensus on guys like Asdrubal Cabrera, B. Boesch, Ogando and Chacin as keepers? Ogando and Chacin are sell-high guys for this season, but isn't Chacin projected as a great #2 or possibly even an ace? Ogando I have no idea but its too late for the "sell-high" part. Are Boesch and Asdrubal going to be good keeper options?
10 tm H2H Dynasty (3rd Year)
7X7 + TB, OPS & Holds, QS
C- Weiters
1B- Goldy
2B- Ever-Cab
3B- Longoris
SS- Tulo
OF-(start 3) Braun, C. Davis, Kemp, Marte, Cuddyer
UTIL- Votto, one of the above OF
Bench- 1 spot for a hot-schmotato

SP- Greinke, Latos, M. Moore, Medlen, Iwakuma, Hamels, Gausman, E. Ramirez, H. Bailey, T. Walker, J. Tallion, M. Pineda, I. Nova
RP- A. Reed, R. Soriano, G. Holland, Balfour, D. Smyly
DL- B. Beachy

Grey

Re: Keeper League Team Review

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 am

Nothing wrong with Asdrubal, Boesch, Chacin or Ogando long term. Sells for this year.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”