Who is Casey Mcgehee, and why is he on my team?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
pablo

Who is Casey Mcgehee, and why is he on my team?

Postby pablo » Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Been busy this spring, traveling alot, and had little time to prepare for the draft. I re-ordered the yahoo rankings to Grey's specifications as the draft unfolded. Think I did pretty well.

So, Mcgehee I picked up in the 13th, because he was one of those guys in the draft that just lingered, seemingly well beyond his adp.

Don't remember him from last year. I pay pretty close attention, but I know I miss some shizz. Didn't realize there was a guy named Jose Bautista who hit 50 home runs until after the season was over.

So is this Mcgehee a good enough cat that I should hold on to him, or can I drop him to see what's up with Jason Bourgeois or whatever? He hasn't been lighting it up, you know, and I don't need him at 3B. And waiver guys like Ryan Roberts have made him impossible to trade.

Your thoughts, please.

Oregon Nut Cups

Re: Who is Casey Mcgehee, and why is he on my team?

Postby Oregon Nut Cups » Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 am

I'm going to have to poke fun at you for this:
I pay pretty close attention, but I know I miss some shizz. Didn't realize there was a guy named Jose Bautista who hit 50 home runs until after the season was over.
Kinda hard to pay close attention and miss a top 10 player ;)

And now onto your question. From the size of your league, I'd think there were other guys that would be more deserving of a pickup than a 4th OF who's only playing because Carlos Lee is injured. I'm not a McGehee fan but I would not drop him for that. He's in a prime RBI spot in a good lineup.
ONC
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”