Are Cespedes And Carlson Now Worth Adding?

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
LadyScorpio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Are Cespedes And Carlson Now Worth Adding?

Postby LadyScorpio » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:21 am

Hey Grey!

It's been a while since my last inquiry. No doubt we both thought that by now we'd be playing fantasy baseball. I'm STILL hopeful that we'll play, just not sure when. Anyway, with the season being shortened, it's likely that both Cespedes and Dylan Carlson will be given a chance to play. I wanted to inquire if you think 1 or both (Cespedes and Dylan Carlson) are worth adding on the following team...if so, whom would you drop? Be advised that you reviewed this team before and you weren't keen on my Outfield, so I want to improve it as best I can.

C - W. Smith
1B - Bellinger
2B - Biggio
SS - C. Seager
3B - Bryant
CI - Kendrick
MI - Lux
OF - Akiyama, Brantley, Grisham, Judge, L. Robert
U - Hilliard
NA - J. Adell
SP - Bieber, Buehler, Fried, Gallen, Manaea & Montas
RP - Harris, Kela, Pressly, Workman & Yates

You had Cespedes ranked at #142 for Outfielders. I read insider reports that during early spring training, Cespedes was looking good. That he's a good DH option (same with Kendrick). That he could also be a steal at his ADP. Also, while Dylan Carlson may be a year off from breaking out that the Cardinals will definitely implement him into their lineup due to him being a top prospect. Please share YOUR THOUGHTS on ALL of that.

Thanks again for ALL that you do!!!

Appreciatively,
LadyScorpio
(1 of 5 Female Razzball Readers and proud of it!!! :D)

Grey

Re: Are Cespedes And Carlson Now Worth Adding?

Postby Grey » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:57 am

Hey Grey!

It's been a while since my last inquiry. No doubt we both thought that by now we'd be playing fantasy baseball. I'm STILL hopeful that we'll play, just not sure when. Anyway, with the season being shortened, it's likely that both Cespedes and Dylan Carlson will be given a chance to play. I wanted to inquire if you think 1 or both (Cespedes and Dylan Carlson) are worth adding on the following team...if so, whom would you drop? Be advised that you reviewed this team before and you weren't keen on my Outfield, so I want to improve it as best I can.

C - W. Smith
1B - Bellinger
2B - Biggio
SS - C. Seager
3B - Bryant
CI - Kendrick
MI - Lux
OF - Akiyama, Brantley, Grisham, Judge, L. Robert
U - Hilliard
NA - J. Adell
SP - Bieber, Buehler, Fried, Gallen, Manaea & Montas
RP - Harris, Kela, Pressly, Workman & Yates

You had Cespedes ranked at #142 for Outfielders. I read insider reports that during early spring training, Cespedes was looking good. That he's a good DH option (same with Kendrick). That he could also be a steal at his ADP. Also, while Dylan Carlson may be a year off from breaking out that the Cardinals will definitely implement him into their lineup due to him being a top prospect. Please share YOUR THOUGHTS on ALL of that.

Thanks again for ALL that you do!!!

Appreciatively,
LadyScorpio
Yeah, I don't mind either now...I'd go Carlson first before Yoenis, but could see adding either...I don't know who you're dropping tho...I guess you can lose Will Harris and Pressly if saves only league, even if there's Holds you can lose them for now
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.
There's more than one player with the same last name? Then spell out who you're talking about.
Thanks!

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”