- Added GT (Game Time) to Daily/Weekly Stream-o-Nator and Hittertron. This displays the hour in which the game will start.
- Added HR to Daily/Weekly Stream-o-Nator
- Added Strikeouts (for hitters) to the weekly Hittertron and to Player Pages (no room in Hittertron Daily)
- Removed the position-adjusted $ from the daily Hittertron (still in weekly Hittertron) in favor of only reporting the non-position adjusted $ ($U with the U standing for Utility) to create room for Game Time. The position-adjusted $ served little purpose since most daily decisions are evaluating players who share the same position (so they’d receive the same adjustment) or for Utility (where position is irrelevant).
- Removed Hittertron ‘Daily’ which had every batter/game for the next 7 days because it loaded too slow. Replaced it with daily breakouts for the 5 days after tomorrow.
- Added links to the player pages for opposing pitchers in Hittertron.
- Switched from pre-season projections to rest-of-season projections as the base for Stream-o-Nator/Hittertron
- Adjusted Hittertron R/RBI estimates to better account for Park Factors (less runs scored in Petco vs. Coors)
- Adjusted underlying Steamer ERA/WHIP/K projections if the pitcher was projected to have relief innings (typically, pitchers moving from the bullpen to starting gain 1.00 in ERA, 0.1 in WHIP and lose 1 K/9).
- Adjusted ERA/WHIP/K-rate projections for interleague games for NL pitchers facing DH’s or AL teams facing opposing pitchers.
Planned Improvements In Next Couple Weeks
- Develop a method to show accuracy per day/week per stat.
- Move up posting date of Projected Next Calendar Week (Mon-Sun) – currently on Monday mornings – by 1-3 days.