It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: More keeper stuff
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey wrote:
Wow, Gardner went for a $1? People must've been loaded by that point... I'd hold for now...

Yeah, I think they were. Mind you, Al was sober enough to go on a swearing tirade when I got Morrow for a buck with pretty much the last pick of the draft. He'd obviously been waiting on him too...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am 

Ha!

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:02 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Been offered Jesus Montero + Moore + R Weeks for my Gio. Current lineup below. We're only 9 teams, we have a 1400 IP limit and there's a bunch of pitching on the wire (Capuano, Volquez, Floyd, Arrieta, Zambrano etc etc). Montero and Moore would both be $10 to keep next year. Weeks is an irrelevancy IMHO.

What do you think?

Attachments:
keeper_100512.GIF
keeper_100512.GIF [ 42.31 KiB | Viewed 508 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 pm 

Wow, you kinda have to do that...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:32 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Kinda what I thought. I forget what I paid for Gio - $13-15 maybe. Which means he's $18-20 to keep next year. Doesn't change anything does it?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 pm 

Nah, it doesn't...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Been offered a trade in the 9-teamer. His Kershaw for my Cano. Kershaw is $35 to keep next year, Cano will be $30.

I'm not inclined to accept it as it is, as there is NOTHING on the wire as far as 2Bs are concerned. However $35 to have Kershaw for next year in a league this shallow is pretty tempting. He has no other guys I'm really interested in - except for Pedroia ($28 to keep next year).

If I was to get Kershaw + Pedroia, which pitcher would I need to put with Cano to make up the difference? A $6 Morrow? A $10 Moore? Be nice to have Moore for next year at that price, though.

Or could I throw Grandy in there instead of a pitcher?

Lineup is below, we count hitters' Ks and OBP as well as the standard 5, so Pedroia is good in this league...

Attachments:
9_teamer_130612.PNG
9_teamer_130612.PNG [ 24.25 KiB | Viewed 466 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 pm 

If you can get those two, I'd give Morrow or Moore, in that order...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey wrote:
If you can get those two, I'd give Morrow or Moore, in that order...

Crikey, he went for it. Cano and Morrow for Kershaw and Sparky...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:15 am 

Wow... Nice...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next