RCL Honey Nut Ichiros-falling apart

Place to discuss all things to do with the RCLs. League updates, league trash talk and RCL trade talk.
bybrklyn

RCL Honey Nut Ichiros-falling apart

Postby bybrklyn » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 pm

So, the draft for the RCL fell apart. The draft time was set at 4pm today, then the Commissioner changed it to 5:30. He caught some flack for the unilateral move (from myself and a couple of others), and he changed it back to 4 merely two hours before the starting time. For some odd reason, the league now shows "no draft time set" and looks like the Commissioner mangled the entire deal to begin with.

Many owners want to proceed with the league, however, it is now unclear how we could proceed when the Commissioner cannot even get a draft together.

Grey, Please advise!!!

Grey

Re: RCL Honey Nut Ichiros-falling apart

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 pm

You guys should have time to reschedule.
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

bybrklyn

Postby bybrklyn » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:47 pm

We are trying to. I think that we reached consensus for Wed at 10pm EST. However, the commissioner is not being too responsive (I guess he was hurt by some mild criticism) and we do not know whether or not he is still interested in running a league.

Also, the 12th member dropped out and we need another owner

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 pm

This guy wants in a league -- nathaniel.p.grimes [at] gmail.com -- so there's a 12th member. I'll email the commish see if things are fine.
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Wait, who's the commish for this league?
Grey Albright

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Forget it, I figured it out.
Grey Albright

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 am

We can have the draft whenever...I have no idea why it didn't let the draft go through but that is probably because ESPN is a "nubbins" site to begin with...if you let me know when you want to draft we can draft at that time...I am free 24 hours a day 7 days a week so you can pick whenever you want
12 team 5x5 roto
C - Salty, 1B-Miggy, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Miggy, SS-Hardy, OF-Choo, A. Jones, Pence, UTIL-Puig
SP - Zimmermann, Jose Fernandez, Bailey, Archer, Matt Moore, Shelby Miller, Wood
RP - Janssen, Henderson, Cishek, Ziegler, Brothers, Cisnero,
BN - Gattis

bybrklyn

Postby bybrklyn » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:55 am

Figgy,

Please set the draft for Wed night at 10 pm.

Get Figgy With It

Postby Get Figgy With It » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 am

It is set for wed at 10:15pm...we still need to find 1 more manager
12 team 5x5 roto
C - Salty, 1B-Miggy, 2B-Kinsler, 3B-Miggy, SS-Hardy, OF-Choo, A. Jones, Pence, UTIL-Puig
SP - Zimmermann, Jose Fernandez, Bailey, Archer, Matt Moore, Shelby Miller, Wood
RP - Janssen, Henderson, Cishek, Ziegler, Brothers, Cisnero,
BN - Gattis

Grey

Postby Grey » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:10 am

Did you try this guy? nathaniel.p.grimes [at] gmail.com
Grey Albright

Return to “Razzball Commenter Leagues”