It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 am
Posts: 317
Where's Rudy at these days? Newborn running his life? That can happen. Mine is driving me to drink. You have to be impressed with a three month old that can drive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Posts: 32097
Ha! I talk with him every day and he's still involved behind the scenes with some issues, but the newborn is taking a lot of his time right now.

_________________
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com
Image

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
Sponsor
Sponsor

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Posts: 100
Grey wrote:
Ha! I talk with him every day and he's still involved behind the scenes with some issues, but the newborn is taking a lot of his time right now.


Yes, which is why us single men have a decided advantage in this fantasy baseball racket. Most of the guys in my main league are kidded or wifed-up, so they don't have nearly the time I do to put into research.

Then again, they don't have to go out with crazy biotches who tell you that they used to be a stripper... then expand upon the story later and say "Well, actually, I was an escort as well". Orlly?

Exit, stage left.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm
Posts: 1559
Location: Right There
JoeC wrote:
Grey wrote:
Ha! I talk with him every day and he's still involved behind the scenes with some issues, but the newborn is taking a lot of his time right now.


Yes, which is why us single men have a decided advantage in this fantasy baseball racket. Most of the guys in my main league are kidded or wifed-up, so they don't have nearly the time I do to put into research.

Then again, they don't have to go out with crazy biotches who tell you that they used to be a stripper... then expand upon the story later and say "Well, actually, I was an escort as well". Orlly?

Exit, stage left.


But on the plus side, unlike the married, you have someone at your dinner table who'll put out.

OOOH!

Image

_________________
ONC
http://razzball.com
Image

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 pm 
Offline
Sponsor
Sponsor

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Posts: 100
Oregon Nut Cups wrote:

But on the plus side, unlike the married, you have someone at your dinner table who'll put out.

OOOH!

Image


Heh, yeah, but not just to me, but to anyone with a billfold!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm 
Offline
Sponsor
Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:05 pm
Posts: 1028
Location: New Jersey
Andrea Dice Clay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IJPBOntDEg

_________________
I like sports with balls in them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rudy MIA?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Posts: 32097
Nice clip...

_________________
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com
Image

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: