It is currently Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: League Races
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 am 

Here are the closest races in the RCL. Puff Puff Give is the tightest league with the 6th place Autodraft All-Stars just 7.5 points out of 1st. I included everyone within 12 points of first place.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: League Races
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 am 

Very cool, Vin!

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:06 pm 

Thanks! I tried to work my teams in, but it's hard to call it a race when you're 25 behind.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 am 

25 of the 38 leagues have a race with at least 1 team within 12 points of the leader. RCL 7 has the tightest battle, with 4 teams within 7.5 points of the leader, Afghanistan Buzkashi. 21 days to go; a lot can still change. In the 19 days since the last post, AB gained 7 points to jump from 4th to 1st. Dubai Camel Jockeys gained 12.5 to get into the race.

Puff Puff Give remains a tight league, with 3 teams within 3.5 of the leader; 2nd place is just .5 points behind. There is a tie for 1st in RCL 6, while in 4 other leagues 1 point separates the top 2 teams.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 pm 

Hey Vin, just wondering if any other teams are going wire to wire this year in their league? I've been on top since opening night, trying to hang on and get back in the top 10 overall.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:36 pm 

Nice, nyydj2. That's impressive. I know some teams have spent a lot of time in first, like Pesky Pole Dancers (Trippin' Baseballs), Better Lucky Than Good (Partially Torn RCL), THE VILLE AL KOHOLIC A (ECFBL), Buc Lover (Sonic Death Monkey), and probably some others I'm forgetting right now, but I can't say whether or not they started in 1st.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:51 am 

12 Days To GO!

Still 22 leagues in tight races.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am 

2 DAYS TO GO!

RCL 7:The top 2 teams each gained a point, so Afghanistan Buzkashi remains 3 up on Dubai Camel Jockeys.

RCL 22: Magnificent Ivy cut into Team K RoC's lead, but still trail by 3.

Ones are GOOD right?: my little colby gained a half point to stretch their lead over NYC Matthole to 3.

Epic Beardmen Division:
The AmishGangster and the Seattle SilverBacks remained tied after both gained a point Monday. Army Of Llamas dropped to 4 back. The SilverBacks lare in a battle in WHIP, leading 1.164 to 1.165.

More Donkeycorns Please: The Chainsaw Jugglers continue to lead The Young and the Moobless by 4.

RCL 6: Louisville Bats dropped a half point and now trail My Gut Is Latos Intolerant by 2.5 points.

The Dread Pirate rides Again: That's a shame lost 1 point, but still leads THE FIELD by 4.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:50 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Very cool idea, Vin....appreciate the work you're doing here, going above and beyond with the tables + commentary.

Some crazy races out there. Puff Puff Give in particular.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 am 

Thanks!

It's going to be interesting to see what happens the last day to make the difference in some of these leagues.