Grand Slam

Got a good suggestion to add to our Glossary (http://razzball.com/fantasy-baseball-terms/)? Here's where to submit it...
Lima Tyne

Grand Slam

Postby Lima Tyne » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 am

this one is simple. grand slam = GS = gay sex. say no more?

Imagine Vin Scully annoucning with the Dodgers down by 3, bottom of the 9th, bases loaded...

"Matt Kemp at the plate... the sold out crowd of 54,000 at Chavez Ravine really would love Gay Sex right now..."

Btw, not sure if this is clear - it's b/c Grand Slam and Gay Sex have the same initials. Get it?

Grey

Re: Grand Slam

Postby Grey » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Eh
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

ChrisV82
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ChrisV82 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 pm

So, wait, I don't understand...do you want to have gay sex?
I like sports with balls in them.

Bourne

Postby Bourne » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 pm

This makes perfect sense in sixth grade. #grownupssuck

Return to “Baseball - Razzball Glossary Suggestions”