Complete List of Trades

Place to discuss all things to do with the RCLs. League updates, league trash talk and RCL trade talk.
A-Rod's Cousin

Re: Complete List of Trades

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am

A-Rod's Cousin wrote:Hope i don't wind up regretting giving Pence for Dunn. Start braying Donkey!!!!

Um, yea, that hasn't really worked out. Kemp and Reyes, with the help of Reynolds and Pena, have been able to keep this team in 4th place, but i'm pretty much screwed if the Donkey and Wright are worthless all year. I actually own all 3 of Grey's sells this week on this team, smh. Hopefully none of my leaguemates read Razzball!

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Hopefully none of my leaguemates read Razzball!

Ha! Good luck with that.

Yeah, you really haven't done too badly, all things considered. Over 80 points.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm

I made a trade today in Cracking The WHIP, as I continue to try and improve The Vincibles' pitiful pitching. Barf Barfolemew offered me Bumgarner for Boesch, and I accepted. Boesch is hitting .309 with 12 home runs and 40 RBI, so I'm giving up a pretty useful outfielder. In the last 30, he hit .394 with 7 homers.

It was the 133rd trade in the RCLs, involving 416 players.
Last edited by VinWins on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A-Rod's Cousin

Postby A-Rod's Cousin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 pm

VinWins wrote:
Yeah, you really haven't done too badly, all things considered. Over 80 points.

I've been fortunate with some guys like Melky, Adam Jones, Kendrick, and Boesch being solid contributors. Beckett and Shields turned out to be key picks even though i hadn't planned to take either of them going into the draft. I feel like i've been holding this team together with duct tape and it could all unravel at any point, but overall i can't complain with the results so far. I think this team basically is gonna go whichever way Dunn goes in the 2nd half.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 am

A couple of big names switched teams in RCL 5 this morning.

GIMME MAH SPOTLIGHT! traded Robinson Cano to Federal Dusters for Justin Verlander.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

A couple more trades were processed today.

In RCL 23, Dude, where's my DeLorean??? traded Jose Valverde to Sandwich Pie for Zack Greinke. And in The Dread Pirate Rides Again Tricky Nichols sent Joet Votto to 1 of the top RCL teams, That's a shame, for Ben Zobrist & Justin Verlander.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:26 pm

The 137th trade went through today in More Donkeycorns Please.

The Sutter Buttes Duo traded Victor Martinez to Sleeve of Wizard for Chris Ianetta & Carlos Marmol.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:15 am

Evil Evies traded Andre Ethier to Retro Vertigo for Rajai Davis in an apparent completion of last Sunday's deal in the ECFBL where Evil Evies acquired Albert Pujols and Dan Hudson for Justin Upton.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm

There were a couple more trades Sunday.

RCL 34: Jukebox Heroes sent Adam Lind & Carlos Quentin to Team Richard for Mike Trout, Alex Rios, & Bartolo Colon.

RCL 22: Some big names switched teams as Team K RoC traded Mark Teixeira to Potent Potables for Matt Kemp & Tim Stauffer.

VinWins

Postby VinWins » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 am

One final trade before the all-star break Sunday night in the League of Razz and Balls. Colicky Fuddruckers acquired Roy Halladay from the Montana Moose for Sergio Santos, Kyle Farnsworth, & David Freese.

Here is a list showing how many times players have been traded.

Return to “Razzball Commenter Leagues”