LOGIN

Suffering through a first half of the fantasy baseball season that you wish would go away?  Owning Delgado, Peavy, Nolasco, Aramis, Volquez and Reyes got you down?  Wanna draft Ben Zobrist in the first round? Simply want another team because your fantasy baseball obsession hasn’t pulled you sufficiently far enough away from your loved ones? Well, here’s your chance. Midseason Fantasy Baseball Leagues!  So do you crave fame amongst eleven other random people you don’t really know?  Or simply have a lot of time on your hands because you can make your Economic Stimulus Tax Rebate last longer than others?  Then here’s your chance!

Unfortunately, ESPN doesn’t do midseason fantasy baseball leagues, so we’re not able to do a master standings (which was updated yesterday) for the midseason leagues. (We need to be able to access the leagues to do a master standings.) So the only real incentive to join one of these leagues is you’ll get some worthy competition.  And, as someone who has dabbled in free leagues before, they suck with eleven other random doodes that you can’t talk trash to or rely on to be present.  So I’ll open up the comments to you guys (and 3 girls) to form leagues here if you like.  I suggest mixed leagues, 12 team, 5×5, 5 OFs, 9 pitchers, 20 game eligibility.  I believe Yahoo’s midseason fantasy baseball leagues begin June 22nd, so you need to act fast!

If interested, please contact the commissioner — Josh — iamjoshlacey [at] gmail.com