It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: My Outfield
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm 

Usually, I am starting Holliday, Markakis, and Hart. I have Kemp on the bench. There are some hot hitters on FA available ie Ethier, Votto, Bruce, Hawpe. Should i swap kemp out with one of these schmos and play them while they are hot and bench either markakis or hart? or do i stick with my guns and hope it works out. I'm in H2H playoffs and i think i could probably survive with the massive power i have on my team now, but 0fers are killing me with alexei, hart, and markakis. hart and markakis didnt even play today! Also would you stick with alexei for now or swap with a hot 2b? Thanks

Post subject: Re: My Outfield
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:01 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hawpe has been pretty good, while Markakis has pretty much stunk in the second half. Hawpe does sit against some lefties, though.

I'm in something of a quandary with al-Ram too. WEonder if he is starting to weardown a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm 

I'd go with a hot hand for Alexei.

Kemp's headed to Coors, so it wouldn't do that swap right now. But I would try and get Ethier or Hawpe in your lineup if you can. Maybe dropping Hart? This isn't a keeper league, is it?

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey - you're thinking Al-Ram is becoming droppable?

Is it time to get my hands on some Asdrubal? :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm 

He's in an 8 team league. I forget, are you?

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:12 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

12-team.

The Dribble is available, though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:13 pm 

I wouldn't drop him in an 12-team league. Maybe next week.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:15 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Yeah - hopefully he can get back in the groove again. His average has dropped about 15 points in the last 10 days or so.

EDIT: Nice to see him hitting in Konerko's spot today, though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:05 pm 

It's not a keeper league. So keep Kemp over Hart? Add Ethier or Hawpe? I'm almost positive Hart will get picked up after i drop him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:30 pm 

There's no time left. You can't worry about what Hart will do next week. You gotta play for right now. Chuck Hart for Ethier or Hawpe. You can't really go wrong with either. I'd lean towards Hawpe because of matchups.