It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: don't start weeks tomorrow
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm 

i dropped him when I decided i've had enough playing games with yost :|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 pm 

I stupidly bought into his "resurgence" and started him over Kaz today. Sonnavabench!

I shoulda known better. Weeks sucks (even more) at home and Cueto stinks. Kaz was the proper guy to start.

My bench is outhitting my lineup again.

Beltran and Mclouth... I have Lind and Milledge rotting on the bench.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:40 am 

Kaz is (perhaps was) to hot to be sitting. Bad Smurf.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:33 am 

Kaz was just 5 for his last 22 going into last night, but Cueto stinks. Plus I have an unjustified soft spot for Weeks. I failed to think it thru. Only myself to blame for that one.

Now tonight, I gotta go with Kaz vs. Arroyo again, right? Weeks may even be sitting for Durham. If Weeks goes nuts from my bench tonight I'll be angry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:10 pm 

Kaz is over .300 with 2 HRs in his last seven. You should start him.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:52 pm 

I finally dropped him a few days ago after he hurt his thumb. My main rival claimed him off waivers which surprised me cuz he's got Roberts already.

Weeks better not have a big September, sprained thumb and all. Man that would be the biggest slap in the face yet. I carried him for 5 months, finally dropped him when he got hurt again, only to see him go nuts in Sept. to help my rival beat me to the title.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:22 pm 

So you're saying I should pick up Weeks in every league?