LOGIN

This week in Razzball Podcast entertainment we were joined by JB “Big Biscuit” Gilpin, who reviewed the film, 42.  JB majored in film in college, so he was very excited to get to finally use his degree.  Since I hold a Master of Fine Arts, I don’t critique the film.  I simply wear an all black spandex suit like I’m on Sprockets and smoke a cigarette from one of those really long cigarette holders.  I’m artistic, that’s the picture you should be getting here.  Nick emailed me saying, “JB’s mom texted me after to tell me JB only needs 471,902 reviews to pay off those student loans.”  Not totally sure how that works, since he wasn’t paid for this one.  Does he review 471,901 then is paid $36,000 for his final one?  Are the last six worth $6,000 apiece?  I’d like to know how this works.  Or would at least like to understand Nick’s joke.  Smokey also joined the Nickster and looked at some deep waiver wire adds, but since they both forgot to take their Adderall, it just became deep waiver wire ADD.  Finally, Rudy and I discuss some underperforming studs and whether Giancarlo will ever see another pitch in the strike zone.  Anyone who has abandoned Giancarlo in his time of need will be quarantined until he hits 20 homers in a month and then you will be sacrificed to the Giancarlo God.  Y’all have been warned!  Nick also told me to link to the Draft Kings contest thing again, so there’s that.  Anyway, here’s the Razzball podcast (now with 18% more Giancarlo denial by me):

Download from iTunes