LOGIN

It’s that time again.  No, not time to take a whizz.  It’s time to join some fantasy baseball leagues that you abandon by June 1st and then pretend to never visit the site again that sponsors them because you’re a scared baby inside that ten inch crust of orange Cheetos stain.  That’s all right, we here at Razzball have figured out a way around all of you nogoodniks sucking the fun out of our 2009 fantasy baseball leagues.  We’re going to have a bunch of leagues and crown a winner from each, then we’re going to crown ONE winner from all of the winners.   We will be be crowning the winner by taking each team’s points and multiplying it against a ‘league competitiveness factor’. So we’re going to fill up as many fantasy leagues as we can for the next couple of weeks.  Each fantasy baseball league will be a mixed league, 12 team, 5×5, 5 OFs, 9 pitchers, 20 game eligibility.  The fantasy leagues will be played in ESPN and they will be free to join.  Peace out, Yahoo.

We’re going to start with five leagues of 12 and see how we do from there.  Each league will need an organizer.  The duties of the organizer will be to accept 11 other people into the league, set it up at ESPN at the most conducive draft time and during the season post pretty pictures of the league standings.  You can just choose one organizer from the 4 RCLs and contact them (the original RCL is invite-only, which is only fair because these guys have been the most active for the longest time).  If we don’t get enough to fill 5 leagues, we’ll fold them together like egg whites and sugar.  If we need more than 5 fantasy baseball leagues, then we will expand them like egg whites and a beater.  (The spots open will be updated by me as I hear from the organizers.)

Now for the BIG prize!  I know, you can hardly wait.  As most of you know, I started this blog last year while on strike with the WGA.  During the strike, there was a contest sponsored by the world leader in indigestion, Taco Bell, to write a catchy phrase for their sauce packet.  The winner would receive a year’s supply of Taco Bell.  Well, let’s just say, some doode showed up at my door recently with a seven-inch stack of Taco Bell $5 coupons.  So I’m passing a part of my indigestion winnings off on you!  The overall winner will receive $50 worth of Taco Bell coupons.  If that doesn’t get the competitive juices (and gases) going, I don’t know what will.

The original RCL — Steve — sglyon [at] gmail.com  — FILLED

2. Sean — ogma107 [at] yahoo.com  — FILLED

3. RJ — arge3 [at] yahoo.com — FILLED

4. Anthony — AnthonyGonzalez322 [at] hotmail.com — FILLED

5. Corey — ruffc [at] lindsey.edu — FILLED

6. Figgy — sprtplyr999 [at] yahoo.com — FILLED

7. Lone Star — brandon79110 [at] gmail.com — FILLED

8. Sage — sunriseguy1 [at] hotmail.com — FILLED

9. Christopher — cfrancis7 [at] knology.net — FILLED

Waiting List is in the comments below.  Just enter your name and contact info.