It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Dave Bush at Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 am 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

On May 27, Bush held the Braves to 2 runs over 7 innings - allowing 6 hits, 1 BB. It's worth noting that his 5/27 start was at home - where he has a 3.18 ERA and 1.10 WHIP. That's a nice start, so you may be thinking about starting Bush/sitting Braves.

But tonight's game is on the road, where Bush has an 8.10 ERA and 1.50 WHIP.

Cust kayin'...

Post subject: Re: Dave Bush at Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 am 

Good heads up.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 pm 

I'd trust Dave Bush lots more if he had a 'stache. With a name like Dave Bush, why wouldn't he grow one?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:24 pm 

For fear of getting the moniker "Bushy?"

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 am 

Damn good outing tho... stupid unpredictable baseball!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:10 am 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Commie-tment Issues wrote:
Damn good outing tho... stupid unpredictable baseball!

Yeah, very nice start from the Bushman. Figures. I see his outing as an inverse function of Peter's Capps In My Ass Theorem. See: my complimentary post of Matt Capps' stellar peripherals and production... immediately, Capps blows a couple saves in dramatic fashion. In the inverse case, I point out peripherals showing strong indication of how crappy a pitcher will do and then, well... when you see posts like that, remember my growing history as a negative indicator and make roster moves accordingly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 am 

peter wrote:
Commie-tment Issues wrote:
remember my growing history as a negative indicator and make roster moves accordingly.

ha