It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Sonavabench!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:47 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Berkman today: 3-4, 2 jacks, a steal, 4 RBI's, 2 runs.

3b - bautista
ss - reyes
of - bruce
of - cespedes
of - bourjos
util - cuddyer (1b, 2b, of)
util - aramis ramirez
bn - mat gamel
bn - kubel
bn - aaron hill

sp - price
sp - gio gonzalez
sp - ubaldo
rp - capps
rp - clippard
rp - koji uehara
rp -
p - anibal sanchez
p - derek holland
bn - jonathan sanchez
bn - edinson volquez
bn - vance worley
bn - doug fister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm 

Ouch, first time in a while he's done something too.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:49 am 

Davis was on my pine as well. I hate him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm 

Had both Morgan and Pods on the bench. Instead I went with Pronk... Guesed right that Harang was gonna get hit, but shoulda known Pronk'd be rusty. Had Morgan in there over Mclouth but backed out too. Sonnuvabench.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm 

You get more sonavabenches than anyone in the history of fantasy baseball, smurf.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 am 

Andre Ethier. Goodnight, everyone.

2 DL spots

C: Carlos Ruiz
1B: Paul Konerko
2B: Howard Kendrick
3B: Ryan Zimmerman
SS: Yunel Escobar
IF: Bryan LaHair
OF: Carlos Gonzalez
OF: Jay Bruce
OF: Ryan Braun
OF: Justin Upton
Util: David Ortiz
BN: Shane Victorino (OF), Chris Davis (1B/3B), Mike Trout (OF)

SP: CC Sabathia, Matt Garza, Shaun Marcum, Yu Darvish, Ross Detwiler
RP: Steve Cishek, David Robertson, Santiago Casilla, Rafael Dolis, James Russell
DL: Kyle Farnsworth, Sergio Santos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:17 am 

Ouch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 pm 

I benched a slumping Cruz for the week. I have been the biggest supporter of Cruz all year long, and everyone in my league gave me shit for benching him when I talked him up so much. I have heard tons of "I told you he wasn't any good" and its only Tuesday. So what does he do? Gets a SB yesterday and a HR today. Serves me right for losing faith (even though his AVG dropped 40 points in 30 days.) At least I am playing Jose Lopez who happens to be one of the hottest players right now. So maybe it will even out.

12 team 1 PPR, 5 bonus points for 100 yard rec. and rushing, and 300 yard passing

QB - eli manning
RB - CJ, Ronnie Brown
Flex - Bradshaw
WR - Fitz, hines ward, Louis Murphy
TE - celek
Def - Texans
K - akers
bench - micheal bush, ricky williams, mcfadden, malcolm floyd, Roy Williams, Mike williams (sea)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am 

Grey wrote:
You get more sonavabenches than anyone in the history of fantasy baseball, smurf.

Actually this year hasn’t been bad, certainly compared to last year.

I post most cuz I whine more than anyone else, and also the drive for perfection. It’s built into smurf DNA.

(And prolly cuz I am going with waiver wire guys for half of my positions thanks to injuries so on most days it’s matchup decisions, with great sonnuvabench potential)

For now I am going with Willie Harris and Bonifacio at 2b… today I picked Bonifacio since I thought Josh Johnson was the tougher pitcher… didn’t take long to get burned.

Still, overall, can’t complain about my decisions this year as I lead by 10 pts despite losing my starting C, 2b, CF, top SP, and my expected top RP for HLDs, and my SS being Hardy. Just hope the smoke and mirrors can continue.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 am 

I forgot about the Smurf DNA.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next