LOGIN

—————————————————————–

Eric Karabell @HornyOldGuy Did you get that pic I sent you? I LOL’d really hard. They’ll put anything on cats!

—————————————————————–

Matthew Berry @EricKarabell I haven’t checked my email today. Trying to get this cellphone to work. Hello? Oh, wait, I was typing that.

—————————————————————–

Manny Ramirez @EricKarabell Please forward. Manny loves to laugh!

—————————————————————–

Tristan Cockcroft @OldHornyGuy Did you get those preseason rankings I went over?

—————————————————————–

Bill Simmons Go Sox!

—————————————————————–

Matthew Berry @EricKarabell Seems like I messed something up when I downloaded the new Aguilera ringtone. Things were much simply when I was writing for Married With Children, Crocodile Dundee II, et al.

—————————————————————–

Tristan Cockcroft @OldHornyGuy Did you get those rankings?

—————————————————————–

Matthew Berry @TristanCockcroft There’s proper channels for unsolicited submissions.

—————————————————————–

Tristan Cockcroft @OldHornyGuy I write for ESPN.

—————————————————————–

Manny Ramirez @EricKarabell How did they get the sombrero on the cat?!

—————————————————————–

Pedro Martinez @I’mMannyYou’reNot Those cats are muy hilarity! Do you think they are safe?

—————————————————————–

Manny Ramirez @BuryingDwarvesOneDwarfAtATime Pedro! Are you going to get traded back to the Sox? We miss you.

—————————————————————–

Tristan Cockcroft @EricKarabell Can I send my rankings to you?

—————————————————————–

Eric Karabell @I’mMannyYou’reNot I think they use glue.

—————————————————————–

Peter Gammons What up, Manny y Pedro?! If there are two things I love, it’s the Red Sox and cats.

—————————————————————–

Buster Olney This just in. The Yankees are going to offer Mr Whiskers, that tabby cat, $120 million over 5 years.

—————————————————————–

Dick Vitale That is a slap a lapper!

—————————————————————–

Chris Berman @Dick Vitale Forget about the cats. Let’s talk about the Oakland RAY-DAS. The FROZEN TUNDRA of Lambeau Field. Rumblin’… stumblin’…He COULD…GO…ALL..THE…Hey, you’re with me, leather….

—————————————————————–

Rob Neyer Uh-oh. Someone forgot to turn off the Bermatron 2000.

—————————————————————–

Buster Olney Correction. That was CC Sabathia.

—————————————————————–

Tristan Cockcroft You people all suck.

—————————————————————–

Matthew Berry @TristanCockcroft You’re not going to get hired with that attitude.

—————————————————————–

Skip Bayless @HornyOldGuy Worked for me.

—————————————————————–

Manny Ramirez @SkipBayless Are you David Caruso?