LOGIN

There’s a certain grind to the baseball schedule that someone with a slight case of OCD like myself can fully get behind.  Day in and day out over six months.  You make a small move to offset another move and it may not show up in the standings for three months.  By August, you wanna strangle some of your players (Jason Bay, you bastard!) and you’ve fallen in love with some other players (Carlos Gonzalez is a God!).  From what I understand this grind is akin to fantasy basketball.  Day in and day out over the course of an 82 game schedule, players come and go.  (Some go back to their Mother Planet; Sam Cassell for one.)  Unfortunately, I stopped watching basketball around the same time Patrick Ewing was sweating so much that they called lane violations on the droplets.  So it makes sense that I would never write about basketball.  I have nothing to say about it.  But Razzball does.  With that lengthy blah blah blah, I’m proud to announce Razzball’s own Fantasy Basketball Blog.

Razzball’s take on fantasy basketball should be as light and airy as its fantasy baseball or fantasy football take.  I’ve assembled writers who I respect and, most importantly, have a sense of humor.  Some of the commenters that you’ve come to know here at Razzball will be writing their fantasy basketball takes on all the going-ons.  They’re going to have daily roundups, sleepers, features and rankings.  I really have no idea anything about fantasy basketball, so if you want to talk basketball, go to our Fantasy Basketball Blog. If you want to talk fantasy baseball or any other nonsense I know, you’re in the right place.