It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Ouch!
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:27 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Thanks. If I was to get Rollins, Felipe would only be a bench player anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

I know it's still early, but what are the chances that Felipe and Rollins have numbers that are pretty similar by the end of the year?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:22 pm 

Might have similar values, but their numbers won't be similar.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:59 pm 

You really think Beltran for Rollins is a fair trade? Maybe I'm wrong but I see Beltran with a much higher value than rollins, not just saying that cause of Rollins bad start.

C: C Santana
1B: Freeman
2B: Uggla
3B: Moustakas
SS: Asdrubal
OF: Braun
OF: Bruce
OF: Cruz
Util: Dirks
Util: Campana
Bench, Gardner
DL: Longo

SP: Bumgarner
SP: J Zimmerman
RP: Axford
RP: Janssen
RP: Benoit
RP: Arredondo
RP: D Hernandez
RP: Walden
P: A Sanchez, G Gonzalez, M Garza, Cahill, Paulino, Bass
DL: D Hudson

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:16 pm 

Rollins can turn it on for three months and this will be a non-issue. Right now it seems like a no-brainer for Beltran. It's riskier to go for Rollins at this point, that's for sure.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 am 

Got to mention Ian Stewart.

But I'm not as angry at Stewart than I am at Brian Roberts. AT LEAST STEAL SOME BASES IDIOT.

And two days after I traded Zimmerman and Adam Jones für Miggy Cabrera i look pretty stupid.

With Stewart and Sandoval out of the lineup and trading away Jones and Zimmerman i simply lost 7 HR the last two days! Man, i even look more stupid than Joe Torre for his incredible smart positioning of Matt Kemp on the number 7 spot.

C Soto
1B Fielder
2B Pedroia
3B Sandoval
SS Hardy
MI Andrus
CI MiggyCabrera
4xOF Kemp,Braun,Manny,CarGonzalez,
Ut Heyward
SP Beckett,Hanson,Price,JoshJohnson,Baker,Ervin,Cueto,Masterson
RP K-Rod,Soria
BN Snider,AlcidesEscobar,Headley,SeanRodriguez

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hopefully I can get him on the cheap. If not I'm still happy with a Beltran/Felipe combo.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:00 am 
Sponsor
Sponsor

OK. Despite my best efforts, the guy with Rollins is going to hold him - and I can hardly blame him for that.

So, I will try to move Lind for some pitching. After searching on 'Lind' in here, I saw a suggestion to someone else to try Lind for Slowey. Do you think that is still the level of SP to be shooting for?

Other potential targets in my league (that is, on teams that might want Lind) are:
Joba
Nolasco
Danks
Lester
E-Jax
Cueto

Or am I shooting too high with these guys? The guy with Cueto and Danks could probably do with a closer and I have closers to give.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:37 am 

Steve wrote:
OK. Despite my best efforts, the guy with Rollins is going to hold him - and I can hardly blame him for that.

So, I will try to move Lind for some pitching. After searching on 'Lind' in here, I saw a suggestion to someone else to try Lind for Slowey. Do you think that is still the level of SP to be shooting for?

Other potential targets in my league (that is, on teams that might want Lind) are:
Joba
Nolasco
Danks
Lester
E-Jax
Cueto

Or am I shooting too high with these guys? The guy with Cueto and Danks could probably do with a closer and I have closers to give.

Lind (add a plus closer once rejected) for Cueto, Joba, Slowey...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:11 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey wrote:
Steve wrote:

Joba
Nolasco
Danks
Lester
E-Jax
Cueto

Lind (add a plus closer once rejected) for Cueto, Joba, Slowey...

Dude with Joba will do Lind + Franklin or Qualls or F-Cord. My other closers are Sherrill, Percy and Bailey (assuming he has the job). And I'm generally first to the wire for new closers.

So, give up Qualls out of those three?