Whiskey Click

Got a good suggestion to add to our Glossary (http://razzball.com/fantasy-baseball-terms/)? Here's where to submit it...
ElPortoDonkey

Whiskey Click

Postby ElPortoDonkey » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:12 am

Whiskey Click:

Definition: The act of making fantasy roster decisions/moves while under the influence of an excessive amount of alcohol, ultimately having a negative affect your team's overall performance

After a long day of drinking on Saturday, Joe decided to chase K's in his head-to-head matchup and stream Kevin Correia by dropping Chris Sale. Joe went on to lose K's category for the week, while Chris Sale was immediately claimed off waivers Monday morning by another team. Joe chalked it up to a bad case of Saturday night Whiskey Click.

Billy had been tailgating at the Rangers @ Rays game on Saturday for a good 4 hrs, 12 beers deep. Before first pitch he decided to bench Mike Trout and start Matt Joyce because he thought it would be "cool to see Joyce play in person". Joyce would go 0-4 while Trout went 3-4 with 1HR, 2SB, 3RBIs. Billy fell victim to Whiskey Click.
12-team, 5x5 Category Head-to-Head
Keeper (up to 5 per yr, lose 1 draft rd each yr)

C: Russell Martin
1B: Edwin Encarnacion (*13th rd keeper 2016)
2B: Ian Kinsler
3B: Nolan Arenado
SS: Starlin Castro (potential 4th rd keeper 2016)
OF: Mike Trout (*14th rd keeper 2016)
OF: Alex Gordon
OF: Kole Calhoun (potential 10th rd keeper 2016)
Until: Billy Butler (potential 11th rd keeper 2016)
B: Brett Gardner
DL: Travis d'Arnaud C

SP: David Price (*7th rd keeper 2016)
SP: Chris Sale (*12th rd keeper 2016)
SP: Jeff Samardzija
SP: Alex Wood (potential 15th rd keeper 2016)
SP: Lance Lynn
SP: Rick Porcello (potential 17th rd keeper 2016
P: Carlos Rodon (potential 11th rd keeper 2016)
RP: Jonathon Papelbon
RP: Jason Grilli
RP: Tyler Clippard

Grey

Re: Whiskey Click

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 am

Not bad, I'll run it by Rudy
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

ohbilly2134

Postby ohbilly2134 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:44 pm

Scrub Crawl...
12 - Team ESPN H2H:

C - Evan Gattis
1B - Jose Abreu
2B - Rougned Odor
3B - Josh Donaldson
SS - Jimmy Rollins
OF - Carlos Gonzalez
OF - Carlos Gomez
OF - Mike Trout
Util - Albert Pujols
DL - Jed Lowrie
DL - Dustin Pedroia

P - Max Scherzer
P - Danny Salazar
P - Masahiro Tanaka
P - Anibal Sanchez
P - Lance Lynn
RP - Dellin Betances
RP - JJ Hoover
RP - Fernando Salas
RP - Will Smith

Grey

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:54 am

That's pretty solid too
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

Return to “Baseball - Razzball Glossary Suggestions”