It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Holliday/Beltre for Aramis Ramirez/Peralta
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 am 

I was offered this trade in my 12 team H2H league. This guy is stacked with good outfielders (Bay, Holliday, Ludwick, Rios, Hamilton) I think I might be able to get a couple of these OF (Rios is sitting on his bench) and move Chris Davis to 3rd out of the Util spot. Thoughts?

I'm also looking for trade bait for another guy who has Liriano and Fielder. I'm thinking Huff a top outfielder and Wandy or Volstad would work. What do you think it would take?

Here's my roster.

C: Bengie Molina
1B: Aubrey Huff
2B: Dustin Pedroia
3B: Aramis Ramirez
SS: Jose Reyes
OF: Carlos Beltran
OF: Magglio Ordonez
OF: Johnny Damon
Util: Chris Davis
Util: Rick Ankiel
BN: Johnny Peralta
BN: Hideki Matsui
BN: Jason Bartlett

SP: Roy Hallady
SP: Cliff Lee
RP: Jose Valverde
RP: Troy Percival
P: Ted Lilly
P: Wandy Rodriguez
P: Randy Wolfe (streamer)
BN: Chris Volstad
BN: Derek Lowe
BN: Jordan Zimmerman

(It was auto-drafted)

Post subject: Re: Holliday/Beltre for Aramis Ramirez/Peralta
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:33 am 

Addem wrote:
I was offered this trade in my 12 team H2H league. This guy is stacked with good outfielders (Bay, Holliday, Ludwick, Rios, Hamilton) I think I might be able to get a couple of these OF (Rios is sitting on his bench) and move Chris Davis to 3rd out of the Util spot. Thoughts?

I'm also looking for trade bait for another guy who has Liriano and Fielder. I'm thinking Huff a top outfielder and Wandy or Volstad would work. What do you think it would take?

Here's my roster.

C: Bengie Molina
1B: Aubrey Huff
2B: Dustin Pedroia
3B: Aramis Ramirez
SS: Jose Reyes
OF: Carlos Beltran
OF: Magglio Ordonez
OF: Johnny Damon
Util: Chris Davis
Util: Rick Ankiel
BN: Johnny Peralta
BN: Hideki Matsui
BN: Jason Bartlett

SP: Roy Hallady
RP: Jose Valverde
RP: Troy Percival
P: Ted Lilly
P: Wandy Rodriguez
P: Randy Wolfe (streamer)
BN: Chris Volstad
BN: Derek Lowe
BN: Jordan Zimmerman

(It was auto-drafted)

I'd want Holliday's side of the trade for you. I like Liriano/Fielder for Huff, Mags and Volstad.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:39 am 

What do you think of trying to get Holliday and Rios for Ramirez and Peralta and moving C Davis to 3rd?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 am 

Well, I'd obviously like it much better. Just not sure if you can pull it off. If you can, more power to you.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 am 

Grey,
What do you think of Holliday? I managed to get him straight up for Josh Johnson in the end, although it didn't quite fit my runs and sb needs as Hart would have but he could be worth more.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 am 

Holliday's 2009 projections are on the blog. Nothing's changed in my mind re: him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 pm 

What do you think of me trading Aramis and Peralta for Holliday and Aaron Hill. Then trading Pedroia and Volstad for Fielder and another pitcher (perhaps Franklin or Phil Hughes or possibly Joba)?

That would make my lineup

C: B Molina
1B: Fielder
2B: Hill
3B: C Davis
SS: Reyes
OF: Beltran
OF: Holliday
OF: Ordonez
Util: Damon
Util: Huff

SP: Halladay
RP: Valverde (LaTroy while he's injured)
RP: Tavarez (or whoever the Nats settle on, looks like Tavarez though)
P: Joba or Hughes or Franklin
P: Lilly
P: Wandy

and then some bench players: Ankiel, Matsui, J Bartlett, D Fowler, Lowe, Zimmermann, Percival
and Valverde on the DL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 pm 

Addem wrote:
What do you think of me trading Aramis and Peralta for Holliday and Aaron Hill. Then trading Pedroia and Volstad for Fielder and another pitcher (perhaps Franklin or Phil Hughes or possibly Joba)?

That would make my lineup

C: B Molina
1B: Fielder
2B: Hill
3B: C Davis
SS: Reyes
OF: Beltran
OF: Holliday
OF: Ordonez
Util: Damon
Util: Huff

SP: Halladay
RP: Valverde (LaTroy while he's injured)
RP: Tavarez (or whoever the Nats settle on, looks like Tavarez though)
P: Joba or Hughes or Franklin
P: Lilly
P: Wandy

and then some bench players: Ankiel, Matsui, J Bartlett, D Fowler, Lowe, Zimmermann, Percival
and Valverde on the DL

I like how your team takes shape if you make those trades.