Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: dynasty league trade
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:50 pm 

Team A gets: Montee Ball, Kendall Wright

Team B gets: Emmanuel Sanders, J. Franklin, Doug Baldwin

Team A wins, right?

Post subject: Re: dynasty league trade
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:35 am 

Yeah, I'd take the team A in a dynasty there.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 am 

Hmm, guy took it off the table and changed the offer to Franklin and Baldwin for Ball.

Definitely more doable for me because I like Wright a lot and don't want to trade him.

I don't know much about Franklin. Never saw him play in college. I thought Lacy was going to be really good and was surprised that there was preseason talk about Franklin being better. But, again, I never saw Franklin so I didn't know what to think.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:33 am 

Ball's chance of being lead back sooner rather than later is much better than Franklin at this point. Not saying I dislike Franklin but Ball makes more sense.

Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 am 

Thanks. I turned it down a few minutes before seeing your above post.

I also have C.J. Anderson. I don't think much of Hillman. If Moreno gets injured of leaves as a FA (not sure of his contractual status), then I might have the top two Denver RBs next year.

Baldwin would be battling David Nelson, Lance Moore, and Mohamed Sanu for "playing time" on my team.
I offered Ball as trade bait for a usable starting WR right now and the offers I got were Nate Washington and Baldwin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 am 

Baldwin's a pretty low end dynasty guy. When Harvin comes back, his value drops even further.

Good on you having CJ. It'll be between those two in Denver moving forward.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:13 pm 

I will probably lose this week against the best team in the league and it doesn't even have Peyton Manning this week. Looks like I'm going to 5-4. Chris Johnson really screwed me in this matchup. Meanwhile, I have Johnson benched in that Mile High league. I didn't even look but
I bet I lost again there to go to 2-7. First no-show appearance in a Yahoo league since 2003 and only the third time I had a nothing season in fantasy football since that time (takes into account 40 or 50 something leagues).

I added Anderson in the summer. I almost drafted him but went with Steven Miller instead. When he did nothing with the Lions, I picked up Anderson.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm 

It happens. I'm 2-6 in the experts league and starting Riley Cooper and yet will probably still lose this week. What can ya do?

Anderson or Ball are the guys in Denver long term so you're in a good place there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 am 

Turns out I did start Johnson in Mile High and still lost.

My early.round picks killed me. Johnson, Ryan, Wilson, Jones, Martin- all injured or sucky in a fantasy sense..

Andre Johnson's big game has temporarily given me a 30-point lead. I am done but my opponent has Boykin and Marshall tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 am 

Hate when those kinda years happen. Not much you can do when the top guys you draft don't pan out. There are sleepers out there but not that many.

Oddly, I have B-Marsh/Boykin going in a league where I've already won tonight.