Play Two Baseball League

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Johnny Leftfielder

Play Two Baseball League

Postby Johnny Leftfielder » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:03 am

I run two dynasty ($) leagues and I'm adding a third and final - this one a $50 14-team, H2H Each Category league.

Background: I recruited and "interviewed" for several weeks four years ago to find a collection of guys like me - tired of being in leagues that went dormant or ended up with three guys still making roster moves by the All-Star break. The efforts paid off and I found more than two dozen guys through this site mostly who have stuck together and crossed over on both of my leagues - as well as one hoops league I run and another football league. We've had very little turnover.

So, here comes the third league that I mentioned at the start. We have (11) guys from our larger group already signed up and (1) new-to-us owner. We need (2) more great owners.

H2H, Each Category (11 cats - R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, TB - QS, Ks, ERA, WHIP, SVS/HLDS)
$50 per season via PayPal, $700 pool, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 2 division winners and likely some to two 1st Rd. winners
15 keepers per season (no salary structure, unlike my other two pay leagues)
Limited yearly FA acquisitions (10)
MLB-franchise hook (in independent site randomized order, this November you pick two MLB franchises in snake draft)
- to start league, each owner picks 2 players from first team (hitter/pitcher) and 3 from second (at least 1 hitter, 1 pitcher)
Earlier-than-usual draft starts in mid-January, offline (perhaps email like our usual but perhaps via Google Doc tracking)

Important: I'm collecting fees prior to our November franchise selection draft. I want to be sure we have a fully committed group. If you need to back out between this and draft due to unforeseen life circumstances, I will do all I can to sell your team and refund your money. It likely wouldn't be a problem but no guarantees. Worst case, I'd surely be able to sell at a slight discount and return 80-90% of your money.

Also important: You don't know me. I understand. I'm willing to get you in touch with up to 20 owners who will vouch for the fact I pay out all winnings within 24 hours of a league ending.

That's it for now. I've developed a full League Charter ready for your review.

If you're interested, send me a couple of sentences for now about why this sounds good to you. If you've been long searching for a league to be a part of for many, many seasons - of great active owners - then this is it! And, if you are interested, this also puts you first on list for any replacements that could emerge in the other - more detailed and intricate - leagues I run.

email me at:

- d

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”