Gronk or Cameron?

News, Injuries, Rosters - All football all the time!
TheRealTaz

Gronk or Cameron?

Postby TheRealTaz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 am

Straightforward: From Week 6 onward (assuming Gronk is back), who you got?

Sky

Re: Gronk or Cameron?

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Gronk because of history. But if I have both, I'm trading Gronk.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

TheRealTaz

Postby TheRealTaz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Yeah, my problem is I'm working on a trade involving Gronk and at the last second the guy said he'd prefer Cameron. The whole time I'm thinking Gronk would get me more... Would you still be trading Gronk first if the guy valued Cameron more, or is that purely based on the assumption that Gronk would garner more in a trade?

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 pm

TheRealTaz wrote:Yeah, my problem is I'm working on a trade involving Gronk and at the last second the guy said he'd prefer Cameron. The whole time I'm thinking Gronk would get me more... Would you still be trading Gronk first if the guy valued Cameron more, or is that purely based on the assumption that Gronk would garner more in a trade?

Smart leaguemate. I sell Gronk on name value. If he wants Cam, I'd give him Cam but it depends on who you're getting.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

TheRealTaz

Postby TheRealTaz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:20 pm

It'd be for Garcon (a trade I mentioned in the "trades" forum). There are some other, more minor, moving parts, but the main part is Gronk or Cameron for Garcon.

But the owner has been tough to deal with the whole time, and now switching it at the last second, I'm turning my attention to the Cruz/Antonio Brown owner.

Sky

Postby Sky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 pm

TheRealTaz wrote:It'd be for Garcon (a trade I mentioned in the "trades" forum). There are some other, more minor, moving parts, but the main part is Gronk or Cameron for Garcon.

But the owner has been tough to deal with the whole time, and now switching it at the last second, I'm turning my attention to the Cruz/Antonio Brown owner.

Good idea

Return to “Football - General Player Discussion”