Todd Frazier

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
HipHip

Todd Frazier

Postby HipHip » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Have him in a deep 12 team mixed league. Love the guy and his potential, but when is it time to cut ties? Hitting .200 the past 30 days and isnt showing much power like last year. Overall, just a very poor season for Todd so far.

Thoughts?
12 team mixed H2H league. 4th season of keepers. Points- R, HR, RBI, NSB, K, SLG, OPS... W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, QS

Tenative Team:

C- Travis D'Arnaud
1b-
2b-
SS-
3b- Nick Castellanos
OF- Rusney Castillo
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- George Springer
Util-

SP- Kluber, Gio, Iwakuma, Paxton, Bauer, Gausman, Yordano, Syndeggard
RP- Chapman

HeadDownGolf
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Todd Frazier

Postby HeadDownGolf » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:43 pm

I had him on nearly every team, cut him weeks ago and never felt better. Now I just laugh when he's at the plate. Watch him lift his batting helmet with his pinky raised while in the box and then try to look all tough. It really is funny stuff. He is Gomer Pyle with a little Deliverance genes in there.

bmwinchell88

Postby bmwinchell88 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 pm

I cut him a while back an never felt better. If Chris Johnson is available in your league, swap them.

Crime Dog

Postby Crime Dog » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Yeah, I just gave up on Frazier. He strikes out quite a bit, doesn't draw many walks, and he has a low contact rate.His power has been way down this year, compared to last season.There should be another player out there that is getting hits and producing more than Frazier.

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”