WHat to do with this roster, if anything?

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?

WHat to do with this roster, if anything?

Postby Ghaonsoto » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Not sure if my ADHD is kicking in but I really feel like I need to do something with my roster. Thinking about dealing OF but everybody trying to get them cheap from me. I think I could use another 2B, maybe 1B, and some SP but really looking for some help on either improving this team or staying put. BTW, its a 10 team league
Dynasty league 39 MLB roster. We redraft our team as only 29 true keepers every year. Every rostered player assigned a "contract length". After that's up he goes back into the draft.

C VMart, Perez, Gattis
1B-Fielder, Butler
SS- Elvis Andrews, Tulo, Hardy
3B-Lawrie, Sandoval
OF-Justin Upton, Morse, Austin Jackson, Reddick, Jennings, Cain, Heyward, Willingham
SP-Kershaw, Cueto, Lester, Felix Hernandez, Zach Wheeler, Dylan Bundy, Cain, Iwakuma, Ryu, Cingrani, Corbin, Estrada, Peralta, Skaggs, Bundy, Wheeler
RP-Putz, Johnson, Chapman, Girili, Jansen, Marshall, Albequrke, Casilla (we count holds

Re: WHat to do with this roster, if anything?

Postby Mauddib » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Just hold steady. You have a lot of talent on this team and it will come around eventually.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”