Chapman and OF for Machida and Lincy???

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Ghaonsoto

Chapman and OF for Machida and Lincy???

Postby Ghaonsoto » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

I have been offered Machada and Lincy for Chapman and J. Upton OR J Heyward. I really dont like Lawrie this year. This is a dynasty league. Any thoughts? Below is my team, the number is how many years I get to keep that player.

Salvador Perez 1
Prince Fileder 2
Ian Kinlser 3
HanRam 2
Elvis Andrews 3
Billy Butler 3
Yoenis Cespedes 2
Desmond Jennings 2
Michael Morse 2
Jason Heyward 1
Austin Jackson 3
Justin Upton 1
Josh Reddick 5
Jurickson Profar 3
Brett Lawrie 3
KungFu Panda 3
Dylan Bundy 4
ZAch Wheeler 2
Johnny Cueto 1
Jason Grilli 2
Kenley Jansen 2
Ardolis Chapman 1
King Felix 1
John Lester 2
Clayton Kershaw 2
Matt Cain 3
Josh Beckett 3
Zach Grienke 1
Jim Johnson 2
Scott Downs 5
JJ Putz 1

Read more: http://ghostsportsinc.proboards.com/ind ... z2PK51wtwm
Dynasty league 39 MLB roster. We redraft our team as only 29 true keepers every year. Every rostered player assigned a "contract length". After that's up he goes back into the draft.

C VMart, Perez, Gattis
1B-Fielder, Butler
2B-Kinsler
SS- Elvis Andrews, Tulo, Hardy
3B-Lawrie, Sandoval
OF-Justin Upton, Morse, Austin Jackson, Reddick, Jennings, Cain, Heyward, Willingham
SP-Kershaw, Cueto, Lester, Felix Hernandez, Zach Wheeler, Dylan Bundy, Cain, Iwakuma, Ryu, Cingrani, Corbin, Estrada, Peralta, Skaggs, Bundy, Wheeler
RP-Putz, Johnson, Chapman, Girili, Jansen, Marshall, Albequrke, Casilla (we count holds
)

Mauddib

Re: Chapman and OF for Machida and Lincy???

Postby Mauddib » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 am

That is a horrible trade for you. Machado and Linc would be a bad deal for Upton or Heyward let alone adding Chapman. Machado has some good upside but Upton and Heyward are pretty close to the same age, more experience and likely more upside.

Ghaonsoto

Re: Chapman and OF for Machida and Lincy???

Postby Ghaonsoto » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks. I think I am a little blinded in hoping Machada can be REALLY good this year, with no proof that he will and Lincy will get back to being Lincy. I really like Chapman but dont know if I trust him, for whatever reason. Im not crazy about the trade offer and needed to hear some others opinion. Thanks again
Dynasty league 39 MLB roster. We redraft our team as only 29 true keepers every year. Every rostered player assigned a "contract length". After that's up he goes back into the draft.

C VMart, Perez, Gattis
1B-Fielder, Butler
2B-Kinsler
SS- Elvis Andrews, Tulo, Hardy
3B-Lawrie, Sandoval
OF-Justin Upton, Morse, Austin Jackson, Reddick, Jennings, Cain, Heyward, Willingham
SP-Kershaw, Cueto, Lester, Felix Hernandez, Zach Wheeler, Dylan Bundy, Cain, Iwakuma, Ryu, Cingrani, Corbin, Estrada, Peralta, Skaggs, Bundy, Wheeler
RP-Putz, Johnson, Chapman, Girili, Jansen, Marshall, Albequrke, Casilla (we count holds
)

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”