I didn't see anywhere else to put this thread on the Razzball forums, so mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong place:
Hey guys.. this league is fully prepared to go forward as-is, but we'd really like to have a larger group to stretch the player pool more thinly.. So I have UP TO 7 spots available. A few points:
- new auction keeper, going into a fresh draft tomorrow!
- all the owners are top-notch; fully dedicated, active and knowledgeable.. I have played with them all in multiple leagues in the past
- there is no league fee for this season; we will discuss having one in future years, but for now it's free
- scoring is FANTASY POINT-based, a mix of linear-weights-based scoring (i.e. roughly the components that calculate WAR) with some small adjustments made in the spirit of DIPS Theory.. the end result is a very straightforward and INTUITIVE ranking of players.. no need to worry about this or that category really, just real-life value in terms of overall production
- large starting lineups (13 hitters, 6 SP and 8 RP)
- 10 man FARM Roster
- keeper cost formula that rewards you for scoring bargains, yet fairly brings their cost back to market level over a period of one or more years
If you're serious about joining and can make the auction tomorrow night, please contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your "fantasy resume".. new recruits can be dicey, and I'd like to have confidence that whoever I bring in is good, and active for the long haul.. thanks!