6th pick in re-draft...am going too far out on a limb?

News, Injuries, Rosters - All baseball all the time!
Doowutchyalike

6th pick in re-draft...am going too far out on a limb?

Postby Doowutchyalike » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 am

I'm pretty confident the first 5 will be a combination of these: Cabrera, Trout, Braun, Cano, McCutchen.

At the 6th spot, I was initally targeting Pujols. I'm starting to think that I reach a bit for Justin Upton.

Thoughts?

pythons007

Re: 6th pick in re-draft...am going too far out on a limb?

Postby pythons007 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 pm

You might be able to get him in the 2nd round

Dash

Postby Dash » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Personally, I would go with Kemp before Upton if Kemp is not picked in the first 5.

Men-in-Cleats

Postby Men-in-Cleats » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:25 pm

I'd go Cano, Fielder, Pujols, or Votto before I'd go Upton. If you really want Upton see if somebody near the turn wants to trade up to get one of the more popular picks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RCL In Trout We Trust: Bosch Brothers
C-Pierzinski, 1B Goldy, 2B Cano, SS Castro, 3B Prado, MI Lowrie, CI Youk, OF Ellsbury, OF Morse, OF Aoki, OF Rios, OF Swisher, UT C. Johnson, DL Cespedes, BN Buck, BN Alonso
P's Scherzer, Samardzija, Ogando, Nathan, Perez, Hanrahan, Betancourt, Fujikawa (DL), Streamer, Streamer

12-Tm Mixed league(OBP): Three Out Rally
C-Perez, 1B Votto, 2B Rutledge, SS Castro, 3B Longoria, MI (rotating door), CI I. Davis, OF Jennings, OF Choo, OF Aioki, OF Morse, OF Cruz, UT Moss, UT Cain, BN Young Jr., BN Bonifacio, BN Schierholtz, BN J. Francisco
P's- Bumgarner, Zimmerman, Ryu, Estrada, Lincecum, Quintana, Chapman, Holland, Wilhelmsen, League, Francisco (DL)

Return to “Baseball - General Player Discussion”