Keep 3

Who to start, who to bench. Grab that WW guy? Low priced rookie or high priced stud?
BlakeStreetBomber88

Keep 3

Postby BlakeStreetBomber88 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Keep 3.

Obviously Miggy and Trout will be kept.

Last keeper is between Dustin Pedroia, Ryan Zimmerman, BJ Upton, Jay Bruce, Jason Heyward, Elvis Andrus, David Price, and Clayton Kershaw.

Based on Grey's rankings it would be either Pedroia or Zimmerman, I was thinking about Price to keep the Ace pitcher since I have a great base with Miggy and Trout.

Any thoughts?

Mauddib

Re: Keep 3

Postby Mauddib » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

I would keep Kershaw or Price. But I'm not down on starters especially aces. If not a pitcher then I think I would go with Hey ward. Little risky but so much upside I think it is worth it.

BlakeStreetBomber88

Postby BlakeStreetBomber88 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 pm

I agree. I have it narrowed down to Pedroia, Hayward, and Kershaw. Pedroia fills all categories and solves some position scarcity issues. Kershaw is a beast. I should have mentioned, we start 5 OF, so that makes me think Hayward. Grey was iffy on Hayward. Still not sure.

Heyward Son

Postby Heyward Son » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 pm

What's your draft slot? I say keep Pedroia (agree on the scarcity factor) and throw the 3 OF's back. Depending on where you draft you may have a chance to get one of them or Zimmerman or Kershaw back.

Return to “Baseball - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”