It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Should I trade Marmol for one of...Jon Jay, Gregor Blanco or
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 pm 

I have an $8 Marmol that I want to deal ahead of my 4x4 NL only draft and would love to fill in a fairly cheap OF slot or a solid Starter.

I've been offered a $10 Gregor Blano or a $8 Jon Jay...but also trying to work out a deal for a $2 Jeff Smardzilla (however you spell it!)...thoughts?

$10 feels too high for Blanco. $8 feels OK for Jay...and $2 feels great for Jeff S.

Thx!!

Post subject: Re: Should I trade Marmol for one of...Jon Jay, Gregor Blanco or
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:36 pm 

Avengers1 wrote:
$10 feels too high for Blanco. $8 feels OK for Jay...and $2 feels great for Jeff S.

Thx!!

Agree with your thought process. I would hold out for Samardzdlfjdlfjdsdelkhddja and but if that doesn't work out, go get Jon Jay.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 pm 

Thx. just heard from owner who said Blanco is actually $7...mistake that the league commish made that's now been fixed.
$7 Blanco is better than $10 Blanco and now $1 cheaper than Jay...does that change things? Smardlardzillagilla is still top choice for me, but if not him...should I still focus on Jay knowing he's starting and will help in AVG?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 pm 

Avengers1 wrote:
Thx. just heard from owner who said Blanco is actually $7...mistake that the league commish made that's now been fixed.
$7 Blanco is better than $10 Blanco and now $1 cheaper than Jay...does that change things? Smardlardzillagilla is still top choice for me, but if not him...should I still focus on Jay knowing he's starting and will help in AVG?

If you can get scrabble JR. then go that route 2$ for him is super value. If not Jay is the way as the PT is there where Blanco wont see the AB'S IMHO