Need help now that Rafael Soriano is on the Nats

You wanna trade who for who? Wow, that's awful/great/horrendous/beautiful/really terrible?
Jeffles

Need help now that Rafael Soriano is on the Nats

Postby Jeffles » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm

In my NL only 4x4 league, I have Storen at $7 and Clippard at $5...was going to keep both of them. With Soriano looking like the new closer, should I hold onto Storen as an expensive set-up man and hope for saves? There is another team in the league who wants them both and has offered some combo of Gallardo ($18) and Estrada ($7) and/or Alfonso Soriano ($14).

I already have Hamels ($21) , Edwin Jackson $10 (not sure if I'm keeping him) and Niese at $1. Would love to finalize my starting rotation with another stud like Gallardo or a high upside guy like Estrada (although $7 is more than I wanted to pay).

Would I be crazy in going after both Gallardo and Estrada? Don't know what to do!!!!
I know...lots of questions :)
Thx!

Mauddib

Re: Need help now that Rafael Soriano is on the Nats

Postby Mauddib » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:09 pm

If you can get two SP for two RP, do it. While one of them could become the closer at some point due to an injury I would gladly take those kind of starters for them.

pujolsjunkie

Re: Need help now that Rafael Soriano is on the Nats

Postby pujolsjunkie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am

I would trade them for Gallardo. Short of that, I would drop both of them without hesitation.

Return to “Baseball - Trade Talk”