Pick 2

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
Cubes10

Pick 2

Postby Cubes10 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Spiller @ Hou (6th vs RB)
Austin vs Atl (2nd vs WR)
Avery vs Mia (24th vs WR)
Daniel Thomas @ Ind (23rd vs RB)

Notes:
- Don't like Spillers match up but upside is tempting
- Austin has been Mr Consistent but very tough match up
- Avery gets a lot of targets but rarely does anything with them. With Miami's run D being so good, I think he'll get more opportunities this week, but will he capitalize...finally?!
- Thomas is getting half the touches in the backfield and is getting goal line work against a weak run D, but he seems like a hit or miss type play

Decisions, decisions... which two are you picking?

Sky

Re: Pick 2

Postby Sky » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Spiller/Austin. The other two are crapshoots in terms of targets and touches. At least you know the first two will be a part of their respective offenses.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

rotomedic

Re: Pick 2

Postby rotomedic » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Cubes10 wrote:Spiller @ Hou (6th vs RB)
Austin vs Atl (2nd vs WR)
Avery vs Mia (24th vs WR)
Daniel Thomas @ Ind (23rd vs RB)

Notes:
- Don't like Spillers match up but upside is tempting
- Austin has been Mr Consistent but very tough match up
- Avery gets a lot of targets but rarely does anything with them. With Miami's run D being so good, I think he'll get more opportunities this week, but will he capitalize...finally?!
- Thomas is getting half the touches in the backfield and is getting goal line work against a weak run D, but he seems like a hit or miss type play

Decisions, decisions... which two are you picking?

You really have to go with Spiller and Austin. I think they are the clear cut choices here
Check out my facebook page for more fantasy advice! http://www.facebook.com/rotomedic

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”