Flex Start

Start, sit, who to acquit? My QB just lost a finger, wuss, who should I pick up?
agilejro

Flex Start

Postby agilejro » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:37 pm

PPR 12 team

Bradshaw -if plays?
Britt
D. Moore
Cobb

Sky

Re: Flex Start

Postby Sky » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Yeah, start Bradshaw if he plays. If not, I'd lean D. Moore.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

agilejro

Postby agilejro » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 pm

ahh yes and Mike williams or stick w moore?

Im going to have to drop one of these guys this week who goes. Did my best to trade but nothin doin.

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:58 pm

What does your team actually look like? Doesn't seem like the team in your signature.
Sky Sperling is a contributor for Razzball Football and Razzball Baseball. He’s also a lover of fine beer, fine women and fine-toothed combs. You can follow him on twitter @Sky_Razzball and in your most sweetest of dreams.

agilejro

Postby agilejro » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 pm

As I write this team down 12 tm ppr i am amazed and frustrated. Way too much talent on bench but first yr in league and no one wants to trade really. I waited on TE so Im paying for it. Pitta, Keller, IND TE's, Dressen avail. I figure pickup Pitta again, i dropped him to grab Felix thinking i could do a trade. I was offered Olsen for felix and almost did it but Im playing that guy and I my RB that are not on bye are banged up. Anyhow i need to get a TE by SUN, so i need to drop someone. I figure ill be able to make a trade by year end hopefully not too late.

J Cutler
M Vick
RB
Felix Jones
T Richardson
L McCoy
A Bradshaw
R Mathews
WR
M Colston
W Welker
D Jackson
M Williams
D Moore
K Britt
R Cobb

G Zuerlein
Texans

Sky

Postby Sky » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 pm

agilejro wrote:As I write this team down 12 tm ppr i am amazed and frustrated. Way too much talent on bench but first yr in league and no one wants to trade really. I waited on TE so Im paying for it. Pitta, Keller, IND TE's, Dressen avail. I figure pickup Pitta again, i dropped him to grab Felix thinking i could do a trade. I was offered Olsen for felix and almost did it but Im playing that guy and I my RB that are not on bye are banged up. Anyhow i need to get a TE by SUN, so i need to drop someone. I figure ill be able to make a trade by year end hopefully not too late.

J Cutler
M Vick
RB
Felix Jones
T Richardson
L McCoy
A Bradshaw
R Mathews
WR
M Colston
W Welker
D Jackson
M Williams
D Moore
K Britt
R Cobb

G Zuerlein
Texans

Felix: Olsen isn't worth it anyway so you're fine there.

Man, that's rough. Really like all the WRs you're listing; anyone you drop is going to get picked up. Honestly, because we don't know how long Jennings will be out and what his role will be if/when he comes back, it might have to be Cobb that gets the axe. I really hate typing that...

agilejro

Postby agilejro » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah thats a good call because he will not be used against me this week, next week jennings may come back if not week 9 then they have a week 10 bye. He will be semi productive i think all year but targets have to go down with jennings and TD possibilities too.

I was also thinking Williams but they seem to be connecting lately and he is a 1,2 WR. thanks

Return to “Football - Lineups, Waivers, Keepers”