It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Finals - need Two-starters!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm 

Grey wrote:
Wilson

What about dropping Javier Lopez? He's doing me no good for saves. And it looks like Wilson has a nice
matchup vs SEA who he limited to just one run in six innings in his last start against them in May.

I could always still drop Javier Lopez for Wilton López for saves?

What says you?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:39 pm 

I'd drop Lopez for Lopez and lose Wilson...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 pm 

Grey wrote:
I'd go with Detwiler and Minor...

Ugh...it was going all well till Detwiler got thumped. That one start cost me ERA and WHIP and lost 2 points. Man, that was a bad play. And now I am stuck with his next start vs @Stl since I have no moves left now. Unless I bench this punk.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:39 pm 

Sorry about that.... Lannan looked fine against the Phils, figured Detwiler would too...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 pm 

Grey wrote:
Sorry about that.... Lannan looked fine against the Phils, figured Detwiler would too...

So do I start Detwiler vs @Stl?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm 

Not after that last start, no...