It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: RCL Original Recipe Division Draft Results
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

BigFatHippo wrote:
"Where do you see your pop coming from?"

From Hamilton, Utley, Cantu, Ibanez, possibly Mora hits 23 again with a ton of RBIs hittin 4th for Florida. Don't forget A Rod on the DL.

Got work to do, yeah, but I believe!!!! 6 other guys in my lineup can potentially hit 15.

Senility, at some point the wisdom of a fiery veteran . . . .

Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 pm 

You realize you're relying on Mora for something, right?

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:09 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Grey wrote:
You realize you're relying on Mora for something, right?

Mora gets dumped at the end of April, enter one Alex Rodriguez. I still believe!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Grey, your withering criticism would be appreciated for "The People's Champ." This might be the first p0rk draft that makes sense to you as it was 100% autodrafted. I don't even have an excuse. Three hours after the scheduled start I realized that I had missed the draft.

Attachment:
draft 4.JPG
draft 4.JPG [ 113.63 KiB | Viewed 648 times ]

Obviously Wood, Sanchez, and Devine are bad picks, not to mention the awesomeness of drafting three catchers. I'm also an avowed Mike Cameron hater from my Seattle days. Add to that the SAGNOF that is Taveras and we are really starting to get cooking. Oh yeah, and another team with Mauer. I think the "bad picks" section of this post consisted of half my team. Effin' sweet.

Even with all that said, I think this team has some potential but I'm going to have to work hard to sand over the rough spots. I'm already working on it with some moves.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 pm 

I think you understand the problems with your team, but let's go through real quick:

You have no SS, bleh at MI, three catchers, a poor outfield, Lilly, Armando, Devine and too many top closers that no one is going to give you value for.

Get working, p0rk!

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 pm 
Razzball Sponsor
Razzball Sponsor

Grey wrote:
You have no SS, bleh at MI, three catchers, a poor outfield, Lilly, Armando, Devine and too many top closers that no one is going to give you value for.

I may have addressed two of those issues. Iowa and I have a pending trade where I give Soria for Aviles and Marmol. I'll drop Wood to make room, address the SS, and get something for Soria. Its not face value but at least its something that fits my needs.

Now I need to trade some catchers for outfielders . . .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 pm 
Sponsor
Sponsor

Span made a nice little pick-up for me today in the RCLORD.

Is he a more interesting option in my Util spot than Kubel?

As you have suggested, I could do with a little more speed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 pm 

Not crazy about Span, but if you need speed, he's better.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:46 pm 

Grey do you want to REALLY test out your fantasy baseball guru-ness. Predict 1st 2nd and 3rd in our league. Get them right, and i'll treat you to some taco bell with my winnings.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 pm 

Hmm... Good question. Let me mull it for a few.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next