Possible Kenley replacement

Steals/Saves Ain't Got No Face. Closers and speed talk. Which MRs are moving in? Which schmohawk speedster is getting steals at MI?
agilejro

Possible Kenley replacement

Postby agilejro » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Liking romo for overall value/not getting lit up
marmol
cishek
j.lopez

if hes told this season is over who do i go with.

Grey

Re: Possible Kenley replacement

Postby Grey » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 pm

EDIT: Romo...
Grey Albright
http://razzball.com

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

agilejro

Postby agilejro » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Edit? you wrote something else or?

Grey

Postby Grey » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:47 pm

I originally put Cishek but changed my mind after seeing tonight...
Grey Albright

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

mindspin311

Postby mindspin311 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:40 am

Is it safe to drop Kenley?
12 Team / Yahoo! / Roto / Redraft / 1 DL Slot
Hitting: R / H / 2B / 3B / HR / RBI / SB / BB / AVG
Pitching: GS / W / L / SV / K / ERA / WHIP / RAPP / QS

Roster TBD

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:01 am

I'd wait for official word...
Grey Albright

sockdeuce
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby sockdeuce » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:40 pm

latest is he's coming back...

Grey

Postby Grey » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah, not until the 18th, and that's without set backs...
Grey Albright

mindspin311

Postby mindspin311 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 am

I think its time to cut
12 Team / Yahoo! / Roto / Redraft / 1 DL Slot
Hitting: R / H / 2B / 3B / HR / RBI / SB / BB / AVG
Pitching: GS / W / L / SV / K / ERA / WHIP / RAPP / QS

Roster TBD

agilejro

Postby agilejro » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Ive got Harvey who ill drop next week and Jansen, should i drop Jansen now pick up a straily or Britton.

At this point some decent pitchers are being streamed and i can wait on one of those is straily worth dropping kenley for? I can wait on someone or stream as i assumed i would.

Return to “Baseball - SAGNOF”