It is currently Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: JUpton trade
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm 

I have too much time on my hands, but also kinda weary of having a catcher keeper.

I'm 3rd, and the top-3 are separated by 8 points.
The Carlos Ruiz (currently 1st place) owner has JUpton. Is my C.Santana/Asdrew package a lowball offer for JUpton? Could I do better? I don't want to offend him or anything. u.u

Or should I stand pat and keep running Hunter out there, to better contend now that he's down Ruiz?

1B Anthony Rizzo (K)
2B Brandon Phillips (K)
3B Miguel Cabrera (K)
SS Starlin Castro (K)
OF Ryan Braun (K), Jay Bruce (K), Justin Upton (K), Hunter Pence (K)
Ut Paul Goldschmidt (K), Brett Lawrie (K)
BN Norichika Aoki, Cameron Maybin, Tyler Colvin
SP Adam Wainwright (K), Cole Hamels (K), AJ Burnett (K), Kris Medlen (K), Brett Anderson, Alex Cobb, Felix Doubront
RP Rafael Soriano, Jose Valverde, Wilton Lopez, Carlos Marmol

"Farm" (Become FA at end of season in which 50 IP/150 ABs are reached):
Carlos Martinez, Casey Kelly, Lucas Giolito, Adam Morgan, Courtney Hawkins, Travis d'Arnaud, Archie Bradley, Nick Castellanos, AJ Cole, Mason Williams, Zach Lee.

Post subject: Re: JUpton trade
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm 

I don't know what Asdrew is...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm 

Asdrubal** Sorry.

The nicknames I give to players when I talk to myself come back to haunt me..

1B Anthony Rizzo (K)
2B Brandon Phillips (K)
3B Miguel Cabrera (K)
SS Starlin Castro (K)
SP Adam Wainwright (K), Cole Hamels (K), AJ Burnett (K), Kris Medlen (K), Brett Anderson, Alex Cobb, Felix Doubront

Carlos Martinez, Casey Kelly, Lucas Giolito, Adam Morgan, Courtney Hawkins, Travis d'Arnaud, Archie Bradley, Nick Castellanos, AJ Cole, Mason Williams, Zach Lee.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm 

Sounds solid... I'd take Upton...

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 pm 

He accepted the trade, horray~

Would you trade for either Sal Perez or AJ Pierz, -or- just get Wellington Castillo off waivers? (Most young catchers are scooped up as prospects in farms. =/ )

I also figure I can now drop C. Young and T. Hunter for other pieces which I'll figure out later, riiiiight? ;)

1B Anthony Rizzo (K)
2B Brandon Phillips (K)
3B Miguel Cabrera (K)
SS Starlin Castro (K)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm 

I'd just start Welington... Unless you can get AJ or Perez cheap... Yeah, you can drop them now...