It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Booooooo
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:26 pm 

He'll be here later talking about Cristian Guzman going deep two games in a row. It's not going to be pretty.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
Is your league H2H? Roto?
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:09 pm 

Oh yeah Guzman did go deep again LOL. Just paying attention on and off. I do have K Johnson going deep twice so that kind of evens out my blunder.

I can't blame lady luck for the Guzman fiasco, it was my own stupidity. Felipe Lopez? WTF was I thinking. That's 2 more homers and 4 RBI minimum that I screwed my team out of.

Apologies to fellow Milledge owners. I had to start him. I have no one else. Feel free to abandon ship.
---------

Holycrap, he went deep again. 3 homers and 7 RBI down the drain, enough to be the difference between first place and 2nd. This combined with a 0 for 4 Milledge is enough to make me sick.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:58 pm 

I knew it was coming.

If you want me to look at your team, post the team. Don't post a link to another site where the team is.
Have you given me all the info I need to judge your team? The number of teams in the league is a good start for the big overall questions.
I don't know who's on your waivers. Don't just ask me who you should pick up. Give me names to choose from.
If you only have one team, post your team in your signature with the league parameters.
I don't know every single matchup for next week, so if you want me to choose a player for the following week and you think the matchups are important, tell me who they're facing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 am 

My offense actually had the best night of the season, which I desperately needed, 17 hits, 4 HR, 13 RBI. Put me right back in the race for RBI. If I hadn't screwed up with dropping Guzman on Sunday, and I hadn't stupidly switched Lee back in the lineup, I would have had an incredible 18 hits, 6 HRs, and 19 RBI in one day. That mistake alone is costing me about 2 or 3 pts in the standings right now.

Aight, at this pt I just have to look forward and try to finish strong, and try to avoid classic smurf blunders.

It would be something if Lee tonight does homer, his first game all year on the bench.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 am 

papasmurf wrote:
My offense actually had the best night of the season, which I desperately needed, 17 hits, 4 HR, 13 RBI.

Does this make right left and up down?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:06 pm 

Y'all can relax, the world is not ending. The universe is in order again. 1 hit from the whole team. Haven't bothered to add ABs up yet. Prolly like 1 for 17.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:09 pm 

Phew.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:13 pm 

Late homer from Thome saves me from complete disaster. Woulda been nice if Lind just bloop one over short or something. He is terrible in the clutch. 8 men stranded by himself. LOL. Should have just benched him and taken the 0's. But if I did that, he'd have probably driven in 3.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 pm 

If you could, grab Dunn and put him on your bench. I need some HRs in one league.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:52 pm 

I can visualize myself picking him up and benching him... but that'll prolly not work.

-----

I got Guzman back since no one wanted him. 0 for 4, of course. It would have been nice if in just one of the Met games he got an 0fer instead of picking up 2weeks' production in 2 days.

It's weird, but it would be better for my team if Lee wasn't so good tonight. A 5 inning, 5 run win is better for my team than even a CG SHO, especially since he only has a few K's. I am running low in innings remaining and I am safe in WHIP and ERA. A couple of free innings could be critical.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next